Average weekly weight loss on slimming world?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vickinicholls1986, 29 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Vickinicholls1986

Vickinicholls1986 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I am on cambridge diet just now but thinking of changing to slimming world, what are peoples average weekly/monthly losses.

Vicki x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya vicki, my weight losses are at the bottom. It does go up and down from week to week till you find what foods work best for you. I find i tend to lose more on red days.

4. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hiya!

Due for first wi (having switched to SW from CD via atkins :rolleyes:) and hoping for a loss of 1-2lbs per week. Have had a bit of a nightmare week (and weekend with TOTM) this week so will be happy with a stay the same!

Last time I did SW i lost between 0.5 and 4 lbs per week depending on red/green days. As sonban says, higher losses on more red days!

Good luck with whatever you decide hun

xx

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

It's time for me to start thinking long term now. Just wondered if someone could give me some ideas.

Also, what is inolved in red days or green days. I appreciate that I need to join a class to do the diet but just after some general idea to see if SW is for me. I need to lose maybe another 20lbs and need something to sustain a moderately heavy gym schedule. Also, not the worlds best / most patient cook

Have heard that I can have cheese so that is a VERY big draw for me

Thanks in advance

xxx

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Why don't you look at the Advice sticky near the top of the page by the excellent Squiddie, it will tell you all you need to know.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.