Avoided My Wk 13 Weigh :(

A Whole New Me - I Hope !

A Whole New Me - I Hope !
Hi All ,
Im Ashamed To Say I Missed My Weigh In Day Yesterday As I Had Been On A Family WkEnd Away And I Ate All Wk End :cry:

Its What I Wanted To Do After Being On TRF For 12 wks ( So Only Have Myself To Blame )

Iam Half Way To My Goal - BUt Its Depressing Thinking That I Have Another 3 1/2 Stone To Lose :mad: !!

My Reasons For Doing This Whole Diet Is So Me And My Partner Can Have IVF Treatment :sigh: - I Get So Down And Upset Abeing Fat And Not Being Able To Have Kids Natually - I Just Get Bad Days ( Like Today )

I Have Been Back On LT Since Yesterday Morning So Im Kinda Finding It Hard After Eating All Wk End & Its The School Holidays As Well !!

Just Could Do With A Hug , Some Much Needed Advice And Encouragement As I Dont Get Much From Anywhere Else !

Anyway Rant Over Now - Here' s Too A Great Wk 14 @ 100 % xxx

Don't stress yourself out about it - just pick yourself up and keep going! I've had some big slips these past few weeks and now back on it. Keep up the water intake, distract yourself and find a good book! It will be worth it in the end I promise! xxx

PS - my eyes go funny when reading your posts - I think it's because you capitalise the first letter of every word!

Just look at what you have achieved so far,you've done amazing!!! we all have the odd slip up we are only human...Good luck with this week!!! xx

Good luck with restarting, well starting over really, it's just one blip and you've done so well on this already!

Just get back into it 100% and get glugging that water down, the lifesaver!!

Good luck, not that you need it, we just know you can do this!!

Oh hunny sorry you are feeling bad right now:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: I hope with our support you start to feel more positive soon. Sometimes we all just need a little t l c to restart our batteries.

Please don't be concerned with the weekend just put it behind you. It is overcoming times like these which show you have the control needed to get the weight off and keep it off. The fact you are straight back on LT just shows you are gaining control over your eating rather than the other way round.

Good Luck Sweetie xxx

On something like this sometimes you just need a couple of days off. Especially when you have been sticking at it like a right trooper for so long!

Don't think of how long you've got to go, think of how flipping far you've come - what an amazing achievement!
3.5 stone isn't that far anyway...give it your all and you'll be there in no time!

We are all in this together and will soon be looking back at our time on Lipotrim thinking 'thank fudge I did 'that''
Go us!!!

On something like this sometimes you just need a couple of days off. Especially when you have been sticking at it like a right trooper for so long!

Don't think of how long you've got to go, think of how flipping far you've come - what an amazing achievement!
3.5 stone isn't that far anyway...give it your all and you'll be there in no time!

We are all in this together and will soon be looking back at our time on Lipotrim thinking 'thank fudge I did 'that''
Go us!!!

Hmm Lisa I wonder what you have on your mind? lol xx

Lol! Can it be chocolate Baileys fudge???
It's weird, I'm a chocolate fiend but the thought of it doesn't do anything for me at the mo! I assume it's because all I get is sweet shakes?

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement - still on 100% back on it woo hoo - bring on mondays weigh x

Back