B.M.I

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I am happy to report that I am no longer severely obese :p I am just obese :D My BMI Is finally under 40 *YAY* When I first started this diet I was 57.2 BMI :eek: Now I am a 39.5 :D Not long now until I am just overweight :D

well done laura. keep going like you are and you will be in the overweight section soon enough and me too :)

Thanks Charlene :)

I have been severely obese for years, I am just so happy to call myself obese now, :D

You are doing fab Hun keep it up. X

Well done lovely! thats excellant news!! wont b long until your BMI is perfect!! xx

oh bless ya, you have done so well.

Well done lovely! thats excellant news!! wont b long until your BMI is perfect!! xx

Thank you Lauren sweetie, You are doing great yourself Hun :)

Thank you Lauren sweetie, You are doing great yourself Hun :)

Getting their slowly but surely!! helps having inspiration from peope like yourself who have shown it works!! xx

Getting their slowly but surely!! helps having inspiration from peope like yourself who have shown it works!! xx

Awww ta babes, This diet is the best around..I have lost over 50kg now :eek: Got another 7 stones to lose, I will get it off in no time :p (Hugs)

thats so encouraging to hear i have such a lot to loose myself and reading what u have written is so encouraging thanks for sharing.... well done hun keep it up x

Well done Laura... You're doing great :)

AWESOME losses Laura!
Congrats on entering "Obese" feels great doesn't it?
You are going to be SO slinky by the Summer.
You go girl! Well done xxxx

Well done you are doing so well.XX

well done your doing brilliant keep it up

Back