Baby number 2 on the way and hoping for a lighter pregnancy!

Nominal

Hello!

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and was still struggling to lose the weight from baby number 1 when i fell pregnant this time round. eek!
With my first, I gained over 4.5 stone!! And I am promising myself that will not happen this time round. I'm sort following SW at the moment, but only for the past couple of days. Up until now everything can been going ok, but have gained 4 lbs in total so far. This is loads better than my first pregnancy... but still would like to gain as little as possible.

Just thought I would introduce myself really. Baby is due in Feb next year, and we're hoping to get married in the summer... so... I'm gonna be busy shifting the weight for that, so hoping i can make the job a little easier by really watching what i eat this time.

Anyone managed to get through pregnancy gaining very little? Any tips anyone would like to share? I'm not keen on dieting as such, though like I say I am sort of following SW at the moment, just as guide lines really. But obviously, I just want to have as healthy a pregnancy as I can.

Thanks in advance :)

Congratulations on the pregnancy hun there are quite a few of us on here at the moment I am 11 weeks tomorrow and due the 20th of march this will be my 5th baby I am already very overweight so I am really trying to not gain too much weight I know some people manage to keep there weight to a small gain and I am hoping I can be one of these people x

cnograts! just posted that i am also 16wks with baby no 3, gained 3st with first and 2 with second (just tried not to eat as much as first time round with no 2 but still gained to much). i am also trying, as of today, to follow SW! x

Hello!

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and was still struggling to lose the weight from baby number 1 when i fell pregnant this time round. eek!
With my first, I gained over 4.5 stone!! And I am promising myself that will not happen this time round. I'm sort following SW at the moment, but only for the past couple of days. Up until now everything can been going ok, but have gained 4 lbs in total so far. This is loads better than my first pregnancy... but still would like to gain as little as possible.

Just thought I would introduce myself really. Baby is due in Feb next year, and we're hoping to get married in the summer... so... I'm gonna be busy shifting the weight for that, so hoping i can make the job a little easier by really watching what i eat this time.

Anyone managed to get through pregnancy gaining very little? Any tips anyone would like to share? I'm not keen on dieting as such, though like I say I am sort of following SW at the moment, just as guide lines really. But obviously, I just want to have as healthy a pregnancy as I can.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi hun! Congratulations and welcome!! :)

a 4lb gain is pretty good so well done, definitely don't beat yourself up :) I'm 15+5 today so almost 16 weeks! Not far behind you! When are you due hun? My Baby no 1 is due on 16th Feb!

So many Feb babies about :)

Good luck and look forward to seeing how you get on xx

I found out i was pregers when i was 15 stone and i really worried the size i would end up as i put on 4+ stones during other pregnancies. I eat a healthy mix of foods i never went without a little of what i fancied but i was sensible. Anyway i was a cycling fanatic so i continued it for 5 months into my pregnancy before stopping. I made sure i kept on the move my weight stayed at 15 stones up until the last month when my feet and ankles were like balloons i went up to 15.7 stones. The day i left the hospital after having my son to everyones shock:eek: i weighed 10.7 stones :D. All i can say is i am still very proud of this but i never done any dieting just protion control and i ate more on the days i was extra hungry. 6 weeks later i was 10 stone and stayed at that weight for years before i took very ill and gained over 6 stones though being bedbound. I am on the mend and shifting the weight now. Good luck to all you lucky expectant ladies ;) x

I found out i was pregers when i was 15 stone and i really worried the size i would end up as i put on 4+ stones during other pregnancies. I eat a healthy mix of foods i never went without a little of what i fancied but i was sensible. Anyway i was a cycling fanatic so i continued it for 5 months into my pregnancy before stopping. I made sure i kept on the move my weight stayed at 15 stones up until the last month when my feet and ankles were like balloons i went up to 15.7 stones. The day i left the hospital after having my son to everyones shock:eek: i weighed 10.7 stones :D. All i can say is i am still very proud of this but i never done any dieting just protion control and i ate more on the days i was extra hungry. 6 weeks later i was 10 stone and stayed at that weight for years before i took very ill and gained over 6 stones though being bedbound. I am on the mend and shifting the weight now. Good luck to all you lucky expectant ladies ;) x

Wow!! That is amazing!!! Well done you!!! :D Very inspiring!! xxx

Back