Back after having a baby!

mrsfatawu

Gonna be healthy!
Wow girls and boys, Its been a while since Ive been on here, and I am happy to announce that I have a lovely baby girl now 4 months old she was born by c section weighing at 9lb 11oz! so now its time for me to start my path to lose 6 stone! Bit hard keeping up the exercise with a little madam around lol but I have just brought an exercise bike and intend for it not to be used as clothes rack! 6 stone is a lot I know but idealy I would live to loose this within the year. I want to be fit and healthy for my princess. .... So day one today is 01/08/2010 In a year I have to lose 84lbs which is 1.6lb a week. Not too drastic is it and I know I will have peaks and troughs but it should all average out.

So here is to a new you Collette!

Hey Collette. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Good luck with your weight loss journey, you'll have that weight off before you know it!

x

Awww your baby is beautiful!

My starting loss was 6stone, ive knocked 3stone of that on the head now and it feels good to be halfway there, Just keep focussed and you will do it!

Hi Collette, good luck with your weightloss. a year to loose 84lbs is very realistic.

Also congratulations on the birth of your little girl, she is gorgeous. x

Hi Collette,

Congratulations on your new arrival. Best of luck with the weight loss!

Back