Back after having lost 5 stone previous <3

Roxie Crosbee

Hiya everyone hope you are all well.... My names roxie 27 in march....
After doing the lipotrim around 3 years ago and losing around 5 stone, which i stuck to it 100% ( from just over 16 stone to just under 11 stone) unfortunately i have put back on around 3 stone ish, to no other fault than my own, i fell back in to old habits of eating rubbish and no self control.
Started the shakes yesterday and had my shakes and also 4 litres of water. Massive coffee drinking so missing the milk and the latte's but ill survive. I am getting married in october so really wanting to sort myself out so i can get wedding dress shopping and also for my confidence.
I have tried this diet a few times last year and just could not do it and keep it up, i always done a day or two and at one time i done 3-4 weeks and i just gave up, but really want to stick to it this time, i was on this site before when i had first done it and it had really helped me. Also some of you may remember my old user but i could not remember the details of it so had to create a new one.
Hope you are all getting on ok and finding the shakes ok.
Also as i said i had done this before for a long time 5 months i think it was all over christmas as well lol probably not the best time but i did it, so if anyone would like like any advise or things then please do feel free to ask away. Hope you all have a fab tuesday :)

Hi Roxie! I'm in a similar sort of boat to you in terms of timeline, I first did Lipotrim in 2012 and the weight gradually crept back on and I eventually said enough is enough, I need to do it again and keep it off this time. I started as a new year's resolution on 1st Jan 2016.

We can do it!!! I think it's important that if we get through the hard bit, the months of shakes, then the only people we're letting down are ourselves if we just go back to the same old junk food. One of the things I've armed myself with is a book that I've heard is really good for changing the way you think about food:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thin-Womans-Brain-Rewiring-Permanent/dp/0974409278

I haven't started reading it yet, but I plan to start it during the last couple of weeks of Lipotrim so that it's fresh in my mind when I'm refeeding and hopefully beyond that. I might even take the drastic step of throwing out all my big clothes when I reach my goal weight so that I'm literally not giving myself the option of outgrowing my nice small clothes. That might be a dangerous move though!!

How are you getting on so far?

Hi Roxie! I'm in a similar sort of boat to you in terms of timeline, I first did Lipotrim in 2012 and the weight gradually crept back on and I eventually said enough is enough, I need to do it again and keep it off this time. I started as a new year's resolution on 1st Jan 2016.

We can do it!!! I think it's important that if we get through the hard bit, the months of shakes, then the only people we're letting down are ourselves if we just go back to the same old junk food. One of the things I've armed myself with is a book that I've heard is really good for changing the way you think about food:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thin-Womans-Brain-Rewiring-Permanent/dp/0974409278

I haven't started reading it yet, but I plan to start it during the last couple of weeks of Lipotrim so that it's fresh in my mind when I'm refeeding and hopefully beyond that. I might even take the drastic step of throwing out all my big clothes when I reach my goal weight so that I'm literally not giving myself the option of outgrowing my nice small clothes. That might be a dangerous move though!!

How are you getting on so far?

Hiya thanks for the book advice ill deff give that a good look up :)
welcome back hehe, we can do it for sure.
well i started on the
18th jan at 13stone 8lb
weighed this morning- 12stone 7lb
so 15lb loss so far :) what about you how are you doing?
Roxie xx

Back