Back again and going strong

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Hi there. Back in Feb 2014 I started my weight loss journey.. I was 30 stone and at a complete loss...

I read the Paul Mckenna Hypnotic Gastric Band book and knuckled down. By December 2014 I'd lost 12 stone. Even tho I had a way to go I was thrilled. But as with most things I got complacent and begin munching that little bit more. By the December 2015 I'd put on 3 stone..

I decided to try again but in the following April my beautiful husband was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. My diet went out the window and caring for him become my priority.

At Christmas 2016 my husband was given the all clear.. and I'd gained a total of 7 stone of the 12 I had originally lost.

Now was the time to focus back to me. I started doing the Paul Mckenna again on 9th January 2017 and so far I've lost a total of 2 stone. The weight is coming off slower this time around but I'm getting there.

I made the mistake of trying to eat less than a thousand calories a day.. but things just ground to a halt.. so I googled it (as you do)..and found that it could of slowed my metabolism right down. So now trying to eat a bit more and see how I fare.

Fingers crossed to you all.. and to me too xxx

Last edited:
Hi Missmiff, I remember you from last time around you did so well! Sounds like you are off to a great start. I started the hypnotic band few days ago as well so fingers crossed it works :)

Back