back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

I'm sick of yoyoing up and down so I really want to go for it and try to get a loss before christmas.

What I'm also thinking is that it's during the afternoons when I'm down at mum's that I tend to come undone. So what I want to try and do is start taking my treats down there with me (a couple of packets of space raiders and a mousse or mini biscuits, around about 11 syns), because I'm finding that I'm showing no will power as she has a bag of chocolate and crisps at the end of her bed. Using those 11 syns will also leave me 4 syns a day for sauces etc with my normal meals
icon_smile.gif

So, the plan for today is looking like this ...

Breakfast - raspberries, mango and a yoghurt (not much I know but there isn't much in at the moment)
Lunch - lamb stew (0.5 syns) and bread (hexb)
Snack - 2 x quavers (8 syns)
Dinner - chilli con carne with pasta and cheese (hexa and 6 syns as I'm going to put extra cheese on)

Sounds like you have a plan with your syns well done hun xxx

Well I'd somehow managed to lose more weight this morning, which I was quite pleased about. Not too sure how it will go for next week's weigh in, but I'm going to try and limit as much damage as possible by getting out and about with the dogs as much as possible while we're in Cheshire later in the week. I'm currently waiting for the hubby to get back from the opticians, then we're going for a walk on the beach with our pooch, whizz into town and grab the last few pressies we need and then back home in time for tesco to be delivered tonight :)

Not sure what I'm having throughout today as we haven't got much in with being away from wednesday morning until monday, but we are having butterflied chicken, homemade wedges and salad for dinner tonight, which I'm really looking forward to :D

Hope everyone is good xx

Good luck!
well done for getting back in the wagon.
Im sure you will get a good loss in time for a treat at xmas time :)

Well done on your loss my lovely.

Walk along the beach sounds lovely.

Enjoy your tea xxxx

Back with a 2.4kg (just over 5lb) gain after christmas :eek:

Could have been much worse so I'm not giving myself too hard a time over it. So the line is drawn and I'm back on plan as of today. * week never properly materialised, so I'm waiting on that too which could be contributing to the gain. However, this week I've got new year's eve tomorrow night (which I'll be down at mum's for) and my birthday on saturday (which again I'll be at my mum's for as hubby is on night duty both of those nights), so I'm not expecting a gigantic loss next week. But I do plan on sticking to plan the other 5 days to try and limit any possible damage.

I've had a nosey at the new extra easy sp plan for slimming world and to be honest I'm not that keen. I like having my potatoes and pasta, so think I will stick to following the regular extra easy plan to be honest as I know it works for me when I actually get my head down and put the hard work in. Add to that the plan on buying a few of the recipe books to try and get some extra food inspiration. I plan to start this year on the right foot and get as much weight gone as possible :)

Saturday I think we're going to be having a takeaway, and I'm thinking I may insist on kebab, so I can have a chicken shish with lots of salad and try to keep syns at a minimum.

Argh, hubby is getting ready for work so I need to pull my finger out and get some food together for taking down to mum's.

Brunch - chicken, bacon and salad sandwich (hexb)
Dinner - pasta and bolognese sauce with cheese on top (hexa)
Supper - flump cable (2 syns), muller light chocolate dessert (5 syns)

Not much food wise, but we didn't have a massive amount in the house this morning due to being away, so I skipped breakfast for today as I wasn't that hungry anyway :)

Sounds like you have a good plan hun. i like chicken kebabs xxx

Hope your first day back on plan has gone well hun xxx

Just wanted to check in with today's weigh in. I've managed to lose 0.7kg so the equivalent of just over 1.5 lb, which after new year and my birthday I'm very happy with.

I'm taking a proactive start to the year and have gone and ordered new sports bras, hoodies, joggers, tshirts and hubby is going to order me some new trainers. I want to start getting out and about with the dog more than I have been as I'm hoping that will help to shift the weight quicker.

Not sure on food for today as I'm back down at my mum's and forgot to grab anything out of the freezer. I might get hubby to grab me some of my frozen meals from home when he pops back tonight and then I have something on plan to eat at night :)

ohhhh new clothes :) sound like you will be doing lots of dog walking hun :) xxx

Well, the sports bras have got to go back as I really can't stand how they fit, and the joggers seem to be in a weird material that doesn't stretch much, but I will persevere with them as they will fit soon enough.

I've switched back to weighing in lbs as kgs was just starting to really confuse me and I just didn't know where I was. So when I make my next Dr's appointment I will just convert my weight that morning into kg. I've also decided to do the rest of the week as extra easy sp days to try and give myself a boost as I had * week when I weighed in on monday and although I stayed the same, I'm sure I would have lost if it hadn't been for * week. Plus I REALLY need to get out of the 360s again as it's driving me mad.

Hubby has ordered me some new trainers as I managed to cut the backs of my heels on monday as I stupidly did a walk in my boots, which were really the wrong thing to choose to wear :rolleyes: So they should be arriving on tuesday, ready to be put to good use next week :)

Food for today ...

Brunch - ham salad sandwich (hexb), with strawberries, apple and watermelon
Dinner - sausage (2 syns), egg, bacon, mushroom, tomatoes and cheesy beans (hexa)
Supper - special k chewy bar (hexb) and oreo hot chocolate (5 syns)

your back in the positive realm love and your back fighting to will in a new stone group in no time

Keep going hun, you're definitely in the right frame of mind :) You can do it!! :)

Hope your feet are better soon!! xx

Back