back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

It's got to get worse before it gets better right? :rofl: I walked 3.2 miles on saturday and regretted it all day yesterday. I don't know what I'd done, but my right foot was aching so bad anytime I put any pressure on it. It doesn't feel as bad today, but I'm really hoping to get out and have another walk down the prom this evening, though hubby keeps telling me not to push myself too hard. I just don't want to give up on the walking before I've really begun.

1lb off this morning, I'm not overjoyed with that, but I'm not totally gutted either as it was only a couple of days since I last weighed in. So this week is (hopefully) going to be 100% on plan. I've got some of our favourite meals planned, such as sticky chicken and babybel burgers. Hubby wants to do honey glazed pork steaks on thursday when he's home, so I'll leave that choice (and the cooking that night) to him.

Food for today is going to be another attempt at eesp to see if I can get the hang of it. The only problem is that we're waiting on our shopping arriving so I don't have a massive amount of speed food to go with breakfast.

Breakfast - bacon, egg, mushrooms and toast (hexb)
Lunch - beans and ham on toast (hexb)
Dinner - taco bowls and salad (5 syns for ww wrap and 2 syns for mayo), hubby has seen this recipe and is trying it out tonight, but sw style - BBC - Food - Recipes : Chilli salad bowls
Supper - ww chocolate brownie desert (8 syns) and glass of oatly chocolate milk (hexa)

Well done on your 1lb loss. 1lb is better off than on :)

Good luck with the EESP diet.... i haven't even glanced at that yet, not sure it's something i am going to get on with x

Yep, definitely pleased with the 1lb off, as long as it goes in the right direction then I'm happy :)

Food was absolutely amazing last night and for only 5 syns for the weight watchers wrap, it was definitely worth it and something I want hubby to make again :D

I didn't get chance for a proper breakfast this morning as I was needed at my friend's house. Her daughter has just had a c section and they had a meeting at the school, so I went to help watch my friend's 2 year old so her daughter could just concentrate on her newborn son. By the time I got back, I only had time to make some toast and then it was pretty much time to head down to mum's, so I got hubby to run into morrisons and get my lunch so I could just eat as soon as we got to mum's.

Breakfast - toast
Lunch - chicken and packet of mango, melon and pineapple
Snack - popcorn (4 syns)
Dinner - tuna pasta bake (hexa) and salad
Supper - ww chocolate brownie dessert (8 syns)

I don't know whether this is crazy or not, but I've ordered the bits to make myself a little weightloss chalkboard plaque thing. Hopefully the rest of the bits will arrive tomorrow as I can't wait to get it hanging on the fridge. I'm hoping it might be an extra motivator for me, so fingers crossed :D

Oh well done on lunch, sometimes it's not always possible to prepare stuff - so you coped really well! :) And mmmm on tune pasta bake, possibly my favourite dish :D

This chalkboard thing sounds interesting - have you got a pic?

It does definitely sound very intriguing :D Any motivator has to be great :) hope your feet are better xx

i like the sound of your chalkboard hun xxx

Things haven't been easy the past couple of weeks and I did fall back into bad ways. I've really struggled with my emotions and blaming myself, which in turn has caused some serious comfort eating :(

Some people suggested that maybe counselling would be an option, but due to the awful services available in our area I don't think that's something that I can pursue at the moment. So I really need to work on getting back on plan and sticking to it.

Chris has said if I can get under 25 stone by the time we go to his mum and dad's caravan in april (roughly 8 weeks tomorrow) then he will take me shopping for some new clothes while we're there. So that's an extra incentive to try and stick to plan. Plus I really want to get back out of the 26s and 60s bmi wise.

First day back on plan today ...

Breakfast - ham, cheese (hexa), tomato and mushroom omlette
Lunch - tuna and cucumber sandwich (hexb)
Snack - strawberries, raspberries, grapes and yoghurt
Dinner - chicken, rice and salad
Supper - muller light chocolate dessert (5 syns) and special k biscuit (5 syns)

Hey sweets sure you CAN get down to 25 stone in april hun- Shopping for new clothes is a BIG incentive :) Your food sounds yummy hun xxx

2lbs off this week, which I was super chuffed about. I had a friend over on saturday and she really wanted to order in chinese as a treat for us (I've been doing a lot for her lately as she's not having an easy time), so I had a bit, but really thought I was going to have put weight on. Imagine my surprise when I didn't :eek:

We had a lovely walk out with the dog yesterday and managed to do just over 1.5 miles in just over 40 minutes, which I have to say I was quite pleased with. Seeing the dog so happy, bouncing in the river and running through the woods, made it all worthwhile (even the muddy knee when I slipped down the bank onto my knee haha) :D

Food yesterday was fantastic, really well thought out and on plan (well lunch was missing on superfree but I'll overlook that as I don't think I could have managed anymore).
Breakfast - apple, strawberries and yoghurt
Lunch - beans on toast (hexb)
Dinner - kfc style chicken, mayo, chips and salad (counting 5 syns for the mayo and bread we used for breadcrumbs)
Supper - crisps and oreos (11 syns)
So in total for yesterday 16 syns, which is loads better than it has been lately.

Food for today has been good too and ended up almost being an eesp day :)
Breakfast - dragon fruit, strawberries and a yoghurt
Lunch - scrambled egg, mushrooms and toast (2 x hexb)
Dinner - quorn chicken nuggets (4 syns), tomato, cucumber and lettuce
Supper - oatly chocolate milk (hexa), oreos and crisps (11 syns)

Food for tomorrow -
Breakfast - ham and mushroom on toast (hexb)
Lunch - homemade scotch eggs (5 syns for sausages and bread for crumbs), strawberries and an apple
Snack - blueberries, raspberries and a yoghurt
Dinner - sw doner meat, chips, cheese (hexa) and salad (2 syns for mayo)
Supper - crisps (6 syns) and another yoghurt

I really need to keep this up as I'm so desperate to be under the 26s by next weigh in (monday) and then my next goal will be to get out of the 60s bmi wise yet again :D

Hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Wow those menus sound brilliant Emmy, and the way you describe that walk is just lovely - you are In The Zone, girl :D

But what's dragon fruit? And now I've decided to have beans on toast for lunch tomorrow :)

Back