back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Well done on the loss hun you are doing so well :)

I have never heard of dragon fruit before either

How do you do your SW KFC style chicken I want to have a go at it.

Ohhhh Oeros might have to get some and syn them do you know how many syns they are hun?

Keep up the good work-Like the sound of the walk with a muddy dog :)

xxx

You sounds really positive at the moment! Loving the forward menu planning and I'm sure your dog is appreciative of the extra activity. Keep it up, you are doing brilliantly!

What we do for the kfc chicken is pop a couple of slices of brown bread in the blender and whizz it up with some garlic granules, tiny bit of mild chilli powder and oxo southern fried seasoning. Then dip the mini chicken fillets in some beaten egg and roll them in the breadcrumbs. We cooked them in the oven for about 45 minutes on a medium heat. Sorry it's so vague, it's very pop a little bit of the flavours in that we like. You could even add hotter chilli powder if you like spice :D

Edit** forgot the syns on the oreos, I buy these ones as it works out at just over 5 syns for 2 biscuits
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=273687569

Dinner tonight isn't going to be doner meat etc, the lamb smelt funny after defrosting so it's gone in the bin. Am a bit gutted as I was quite looking forward to it, but I'm going to do quorn nuggets and a rice fusions pouch (4.5 syns in total) with some salad instead :D

Hairdresser is coming tomorrow morning between 11 and 11.30 so am quite excited about that. I seriously can't wait to get this hair chopped off as it's driving me mad doing the same things all the time with it :eek:

Last edited:
I love quorn, really healthy, good protein, plus no animals killed! I like the quorn chicken slices for sandwiches, although it's more expensive than regular chicken which is a shame. Also love the nuggets and the strips. This is making hungry just thinking about it!

Well, another 3lb gone this week and I'm out of the 26s once again :bliss:

So, just over 2lb to go for me to be out of the 360s :D And about 13lb to go until I get out of the 25s for the new clothes Chris promised me if I can do that by the time we go to his mum and dad's caravan in april (just over 6 weeks time) ;)

I made the decision to change our cinema tickets and we go next tuesday instead. I'd realised that we were originally booked for during half term and I didn't fancy the idea of being at cheshire oaks when it's totally packed. So the plan is now that we set off on tuesday afternoon and stay over in chester in a hotel as our new tickets are booked for 8pm. Then the following morning we'll hit the shops. I have to say I'm looking forward to this even more :D

The weather is absolutely miserable here today so I don't think we're actually going to get out with the dog unless we go to the same place as last week. I don't have a waterproof coat so we need to be as under cover under the trees as we possibly can.

Today is our valentines day as Chris was working on saturday. We're having steak, chips, tomatoes and mushrooms for dinner tonight and then a night in front of the football - how romantic :rolleyes:

A night in front of the football with steak and chips (oh and a hubby lol) sounds like a perfect night in to me!

Well done one on your loss hun :)

Wow hun well done on your loss you are doing fab sweetie xxx

Not so fab this week as I've stayed the same. Though I think that's very much down to * week being a pain in the backside. I was really hoping to get out of the 360s, though I'm hazarding a guess if * week eventually starts properly I'll end up with a bit of a gain next week and no chance of getting to that little target that hubby set me :(

Off to chester tomorrow though so that's something to look forward to. When I drop Chris and the dog off at my mum's, my friend should be ready to set off so we can get straight on the road as I need to do a dash to the retail park to grab some earrings as I can't seem to find any of mine. Then find our way to the hotel and get ready to head to the cinema :)

I don't think food tomorrow and wednesday is going to be particularly on plan. I don't intend on going crazy, but I'm not going to deny myself a box of popcorn or chips with my dinner on the tuesday. I'm just hoping that the walking I intend on doing will help to cancel it out. Regardless, the moment I step back through the door on wednesday night I will be back on it and raring to go :D

Got back home last night and had such an amazing time that I seriously want to go again soon. Not necessarily away for a night, but to start regularly going to the cinema again now that I know I can fit in their seats comfortably :D

Back on plan 100% tomorrow as I was showing 2lb up this morning, so ideally want to get that gone asap and back to my next target of getting out of the 360s :)

Extra easy sp for the rest of the week to try and boost things and maybe get back to 362 by monday morning

Food for tomorrow -

Breakfast - sausages (2 syns), tomatoes and baked beans
Lunch - blt sandwich (2nd hexb)
Snack - space raiders (3 syns) and apple
Dinner - ham, mushroom, onion and cheese (hexa) omlette with baked beans
Supper - space raiders (3 syns) and oreo snack pack (5 syns)

Last edited:
I feel absolutely rubbish today and ache all over :(

I was decorating last night and the step ladders collapsed under me. Resulting in me falling on my back and bashing my knee and arm in the process.

It's made me wonder if it was because I was too heavy for them and I refuse to ever get on another set until I'm much lighter :(

Feeling majorly sorry for myself today :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back