back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Oh Emmy that is lovely!!! and I'm so chuffed that it gives you so much more space! Did you ring to say you were going to take it? xxx

And well done on the 1lb!

Yep I rang as soon as I could and we've even been and paid half of the deposit :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

:bliss:woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :)

A new happy chapter in your lives is about to start! When do you move?

Chris is phoning our current landlord today, but we're hoping that he'll let us off the rest of our month's notice (he's a really laid back guy) so that we can get into the new house at the beginning of April as we're meant to be at the in laws' caravan on the 4th of April.

Yesterday was a disaster food wise. I got into such a kerfuffle trying to sort oil, internet, figure out what needed sorting first packing wise that I just spent the day picking on totally the wrong stuff, even when I went down to mum's. And ended the day with a kfc, which I didn't even enjoy, so that was a massive waste of syns :mad:

Today WILL be much better, I'm going to take a meal down to mum's with me, we've got lamb in the fridge for tonight, and I'm going to grab some breakfast shortly :D I think I'm going to try and limit syns for the rest of the week too. I really want my weight to keep going down and with * week just around the corner, I need every bit of help that I can get ;)

We have to stick to our month's notice, which isn't too bad really as the new landlords have said we can start moving things in when we get back from the caravan (so around the 6th-7th of April). Chris' parents are coming to see us one day that week too, which is going to be interesting to say the least as we'll be halfway between houses, so neither one will have everything in it haha ;)

Food wise, I definitely could have been a lot better, but the line is drawn and tomorrow I will be trying again :D

Chris' parents are coming to see us one day that week too, which is going to be interesting to say the least as we'll be halfway between houses, so neither one will have everything in it haha ;) :D

LOL perhaps that will distract MiL :D. All so exciting, am really pleased for you hun, exciting times ahead! And a new food start today :)

* week started last night so I now know why I've been absolutely ravenous and wanting to eat everything in sight.

I had a huge breakfast this morning of scrambled eggs, beans and mushrooms with 1 syn of brown sauce. It was good and felt even better to be starting the day on plan :D

The goal for today is to try and stay on plan all day. Easier said than done considering how busy we are at the moment, but that is most definitely my goal for the day.

Food for today -
Breakfast - beans, mushrooms, scrambled egg and brown sauce (1 syn)
Lunch - bolognese pasta bake (hexa)
Dinner - chilli con carne with extra cheese (6 syns)
Supper - grapes, apple and choc shot (2 syns)

Angry with myself doesn't begin to cut it :( My willpower is out of the window and I'm desperately trying to claw it back in time for weigh in tomorrow morning :(

Yesterday consisted of chocolate and a chinese takeaway and this morning it looks like I'm about 3lb up on last week's weigh in. I know some of that will be down to * week, but it's so frustrating and I could have done so much better.

ANOTHER new start from today. I'm limiting syns today and just snacking on fruit in between meals. I need to try and repair the damage somehow

Food for today (green day) -

Breakfast - porridge and defrosted cherries (hexa and hexb)
Lunch - tomato and veg sauce with pasta and 2 portions of cheese (hexa and hexb)
Dinner - quorn chicken burgers (5 syns), grapes, nectarine and apple

Don't worry hun I'm sure it will whooshie off - perhaps both of us should try a week of not weighing in between official WI days? :eek:

Menu sounds lovely!

Don't worry hun I'm sure it will whooshie off - perhaps both of us should try a week of not weighing in between official WI days? :eek:

Menu sounds lovely!

Definitely!! :) I've got into such an awful habit of weighing myself every morning and when it's a bad day, it sets my mood for the whole day :(

I'm actually contemplating doing sp days all week next week :eek:

As I suspected 3lb on this week, and I'm really miffed with myself because if I hadn't given in I could have probably maintained :mad:

So, yeah, definitely going to be doing sp days this week and see how I get on with them. I'd love to get rid of the 3lb and maybe a little bit more by this time next week, maybe a bit optimistic, but it won't stop me from going for it.

I'm starting to get obsessed with p.interest. I've found a couple of pictures for our bedroom in the new house, but having trouble deciding on bedding and curtains to go with them.

I want this one above our bed
236-475-07s$w333$h500.jpg
As you can see it's nice and colourful, that's the problem. I haven't got a clue what will look nice with it :eek:

Then this one is going on the wall opposite our bed above the chest of drawers with our bedroom tv on it :D

233-729-58s$w425$h300.jpg
Chris is taking the dog to the vets to get his claws trimmed as they're just getting stupidly long despite his daily walks, so we need some ideas on how to keep them down. My plan is to hoover and mop the hall, kitchen and living room. Then make a start on packing away dvds and books from the spare bedroom upstairs :D

Food for today -

Breakfast - beans on toast (hexb)
Lunch - chilli con carne with cheese (hexa), this will be more than enough for lunch for me
Snack - iced coffee (11 syns for extra milk and syrup)
Dinner - bacon, poached eggs and lots of mushrooms

Last edited:
I love your choice of colours in your wall art. Those peachy/pinks/oranges are my favourite.
It sounds like your still focussed as hell, so I'm sure those pesky pounds will be back off in no time at all.

I think I've got the colour scheme sorted :) It seems to be purple, pink, teal and white/silver. I've just got a bargain on some curtains from next £32 for 2 pairs! And an extra canvas for the bedroom

817-323-X55s.jpg
I've decided to go with this one for above the tv instead as I think it kind of ties in with the hummingbird canvases :D

234-570-74s$w333$h500.jpg
Bedding wise for now, I can actually work with what I already have and then buy some extra bedding in brighter colours later in the year maybe.

I've got a stunning blue vase that I plan on having flowers in in the bedroom window to add pops of colour as the curtains are quite plain, but I don't mind that as I can accessorize with everything else.

Lunch has not long since gone in the oven and I'm absolutely starving (hence the planning obsession for the new house, I'm trying to keep distracted). I'm trying to run down my stock of meals from the freezer as ideally we want to have an empty freezer when we move so we don't need to worry about transporting frozen food :D

Back