back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Oh sorry about the loss hun, but as Essie says, you sound completely focused now so the gain will come off in no time!

And ooooh how exciting about the decorating, I love your colour scheme and curtains :)

Good idea to start cleaning out the freezer etc now - and not move everything like I did, and THEN clean out! :)

Colour scheme for the bedroom has changed yet again :eek: But this time I'm definitely decided on it and no going back as I've ordered a new bedding set and new curtains to match (the other ones I'd ordered are being sent back).

This is the bed set

981-310-G30s.jpg

And these are the curtains

656480.jpg

It seems to be rolling into a beachy blue and white theme, which I'm really happy with. And a bit more masculine for the hubby ;)

I've realised that with trying to empty the freezer, sp days all week will not work as I've got a lot of pasta bakes in there. So I'm just going to go with the flow and stick to extra easy and just let the weight come off as it wants to.

I really fancy making a risotto, but am trying to hold back on that while we empty the freezer as it works out that I've got a meal for each night until we go to the caravan in North Wales in a couple of weeks time :)

oh a lovely relaxed theme going on like it x x

I love those curtains, where are you getting them from?

And a definite yes to going with the flow - just try and keep within the normal SW plan if you can, but you've got a busy few weeks coming up! :)

hi hun hope you have had a great weekend x x

Quick update for now as I'm in the car (Chris is driving)

Our oven has died on us so we've got someone coming out to look at it later today. Though it could very well mean that we need a new one and need to wait for that to be delivered. Though that has meant that food hasn't been as on plan as I would have hoped :(

On the plus side 1lb down this morning :bliss:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

morning emmy
well done on the weight loss hope youe oven up and working later for you x x

No sign of any repair person for the oven :( so Chris is chasing the landlord up for me tomorrow morning as I need to know what days I need to be waiting at home for

Having a night off and then back on it tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit better about things as a whole so fancied a bit of a treat (ice cream and crisps) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hope you get it fixed soon x x

I love those curtains, where are you getting them from?

And a definite yes to going with the flow - just try and keep within the normal SW plan if you can, but you've got a busy few weeks coming up! :)

The curtains came from Next, with the bedding, just a different range :)

Still no working oven :( We had someone come out on friday and they've needed to order a new element for it, so we're now looking at either tomorrow or wednesday at least, which is seriously frustrating.

This week has consisted of a lot of microwave meals and somehow I've still lost 1lb. Not too sure how that happened, but I'm more than happy to take that and run with it and hope for a similar loss next week once we're back from the caravan.

We've been seriously busy trying to get organised and I think we're making some progress. The majority of stuff other than our bedroom has been packed and is ready and waiting to be taken to the new house next week once we can start moving things across.

Food for today -

Breakfast - strawberries, grapes and a yoghurt
Lunch - ham salad sandwich
Dinner - seasoned chicken and rice :D

well done on your loss love hope you get your cooker sorted this week love x x

Hey sweetheart well done on your losses you are doing so well.

Love the bedding.

have a nice time in the caravan hun. we stayed in one 2 weeks ago had a lovely time :)

xxx

Sorry for the 3 week absence :eek:

We're in the new house and slowly but surely getting things set up. We're still waiting on our internet to be up and running properly and have got another engineer coming out tomorrow, so hopefully that will be sorted. At the moment I'm sat in the spare bedroom as that's where the mobile dongle gets the best signal.

Food wise I've been very off plan, making lazy choices and just going for the easy option time and time again. Somehow I've only gained a few lbs which is shocking. However, this weekend we found out that Chris' cousin is pregnant and it's given me a bit of a kick up the backside to get back on plan 100%, so we have a food shop coming tomorrow and I'm in the process of trying to sort out some form of meal plan for the rest of the week.

I'm also contemplating buying a bike. Really not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I need to feel like I'm doing something proactive and I think this may very well help to get me out and about a bit more. I'm bugging Chris to get one too as I'd really like to do the Talacre to Pensarn cycle route in North Wales as it goes right past the in law's caravan and would be a fab way to get me a bit more active while we're up there :D

Hope everyone is ok, I'm off to check in journals now :cool:

Lovely to hear the move went OK Emmy, it must be fab settling in away from the stinky ex neighbours! :D

And well done on restricting the damage - it's so hard to eat to plan when everything is in upheaval!

I'm actually shocked that I didn't put on more than I actually did, but I'll take that on the chin and the weight is heading back in the right direction again (360 as of this morning) :D

All I've been doing for the past few days is look at bikes over and over again. I'm stuck between two and go through phases of being dead set on this, but then phases where I wonder if it's such a good idea and if I'll break the bike when I get on it :sigh:

Food for today -

Breakfast - overnight oats with blackforest frozen fruit (cherries, blueberries, blackberries and I think blackcurrants) topped with a banana (6 syns as lunch is my hexb)
Lunch - salmon and cucumber sandwich (hexb), melon, mango and pineapple pot
Dinner - sausage (2 syns), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and a fried egg
Supper - popcorn (3.5 syns) and smoothie ice lolly (4 syns)

Ok, really didn't like the overnight oats so won't be having them again. They were way too stodgy for me and I just wasn't keen. I think I'll stick to omlette etc from now on :(

Mmmm I don't like them either, and for the same reason.

Have you tried the SW sossies yet? I love them and buy in bulk whenever I get near a store :)

Back