Back again..

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Been on and off CD like a Yo-Yo, have read some of the posts on here and felt so motivated now to start again.

Posting on Mini's and being part of the discussions really helps me, so I'll be on and off here all the time..

Following CD 810 as can't face ss'ing at the moment - lost 4 stone last year and have put 3 back on, have NEVER felt so depressed :(

Feel like I am hanging on by the skin of my teeth lately, so I do know what you mean... so easy to let go and undo all that you've worked so hard to achieve. Good luck on your re-start hon and keep posting, it does help.

xxx

Hi Katy..

:flowers:

Lovely to see you, feeling v down with the gain but also fed up with feeling sorry for myself..

How's you?

The same, to an extent! Am sooo fed up with constant wobbles and panics, and feeling sorry for myself. Fed up that my runs of 'good' days never last very long. Haven't put on much, but at great cost... it has to stop.

I guess that keeping on is the only way...

xxx

Too true Katy,

I really think sticking with it on here helps to keep me focused, so even when I mess up gonna keep on keeping on :)

Lovely to see you xx

hi I'm in the same boat, not really put on much weight, (only a couple of lbs) but not lost any either, really struggling to stay 100% just keep nibbling, Ive just got to stop messing around and finally get to goal.

Last edited:
Trish, do I remember you from the close-to-goal thread Trip started in March or April? If so, hi!!!!

Diet4, hope you are doing OK hon. Slightly better day for me but still in very dangerous waters, hope you are good & on track. Big hugs.

xxx

Hi Sarah, fellow restarter here. Lost 3.5 stone but put 1.5 back on re home life stress etc. Am motivated to shed some for Xmas - so good luck on yours :)

Hello, can i join in too, i am restarting tomorrow, after losing 4 stone, and putting on about 1 stone over last so many months. I do not want to go back to where i was, so time i got back on track, and got rid of my final 2 stone. So will be popping in each day for support and inspiration - here's to day 1

Thank you everyone for your kind support, reporting in on first day lol. I have had the three soups/shakes, black coffee and over 2 litres of water woohoo!!! didnt think i could do it, but did with your help. Day one down, bring on the rest.

Back