BACK AGAIN

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by debbie12slim, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hello everybody, I am now on my second day, must admit it ain't been as difficult as I thought it would be. I have tried to re-start several times but will power had took a holiday. Fingers crossed I can get back on track. Had some health issues which didn't help but they are now under control. This site is fab and everybody is lovely I will try and use it more often this time around.
    Thanks for reading :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey debbie, i see were starting at the same weight! and at the same time!...day two for me as well today, yesterday i had a bit of a headache and was dizzy but after some sleep im ok. how are you feeling today? im so tempted to take a sneaky peak at the scales lol....are you starting to walk or anything or are you going to leave it for a few days? i dont know whether to start or not,..:) keep up the good work we can do this!!!

4. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hi Bells, I peek at the scales, naughty I know but I find it helps, got a WII Fit for xmas and went on it News year day for the first time, just been on it again and it tells me I have lost 3lb :D It was such a boost for my morale. Is this your first time on LT?

5. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi debbie, yep i'm on restart too! I also tried a restart in oct last yr but did it half heartedly and only managed 3 weeks. This time it's serious stuff and i'm in it for the long run. Good luck with the 1st week!

6. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Thanks, I got too complacent, as the first time around was so easy, when attempting re-starts I kept dropping off the wagon thinking it wouldn't hurt and I would be able to get back track. This time I am so determined to do well and get to my goal.

7. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey yeah its my first time on lt, i was on slimfast and lost a bit of weight but weirdly enough i found i wasnt eating enough calories. i felt i was eating too much if i had 1200 a day , weird because i usually overeat, so i thought if i can do low calories i can do lipotrim so heres to hoping my idea was right!!.... yes sneaky peaks are usually what keep me going but im going to try and hold off until tuesday or wednesday morning...fingers crossed i can do that ha:)

8. Stinkybreath

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I held off till my 4th morn and it was worth it! I used to weigh myself everyday but i am trying this time not to. It was a risk to weigh myself as if i hadn't had lost alot it would have mad me grumpy, so be careful.
    I think i will always have to have a sneaky look before weigh in day but better than doing every day, i got a tad obsessed!

9. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi and good luck with the re start.I lost nearly 8 stone lasy year but put most of it back on.Its my own fault i know lol well today is day 1 and ive a head ache of all head aches lol.
    Good luck guys x

10. Stinkybreath

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh you poor thing, take some pain killers if it's that bad. Welcome back!

11. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Debbie!!

12. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Debbie

Welcome back, and sure you will get your determination back...sometimes just putting pen to paper so to speak helps! It is like committing yourself, so good luck for your Wk 1!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.