Back Again...

Zolaw088

Hi

Thought i would say hi to everyone.. I was on SW last year and really enjoyed it and lost a few lbs but fell off the wagon however i managed to maintain what i'd lost which i was pleased about :D

Anyway i had an operation in December which left me unable to do most things and i put 11lbs on (of course it was christmas so it was to be expected!) but i was absolutely disgusted with myself and started healthy eating in the new year. I have managed to loose the weight i gained but i was coming off track again so i decided to try CD. What a nightmare...i lasted 3 days, lost half a stone but reacted badly to it (i got blisters in my mouth) i also hated the fact i couldnt go to the gym.

Needless to say i came off it hoping to keep the half stone off. I put 5lbs back on. So i am starting SW again. I am having to do it on my own this week as i can't afford class but next tuesday i am going and i am going to keep going and stay for the class too.

I am sick of having no confidence and i think i've finally got it in me to do something about it properly.

This forum is great and seems very supportive and motivational, I can't wait to start losing weight again!

Back