Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back Again...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Zolaw088, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Zolaw088

Zolaw088 Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

Thought i would say hi to everyone.. I was on SW last year and really enjoyed it and lost a few lbs but fell off the wagon however i managed to maintain what i'd lost which i was pleased about :D

Anyway i had an operation in December which left me unable to do most things and i put 11lbs on (of course it was christmas so it was to be expected!) but i was absolutely disgusted with myself and started healthy eating in the new year. I have managed to loose the weight i gained but i was coming off track again so i decided to try CD. What a nightmare...i lasted 3 days, lost half a stone but reacted badly to it (i got blisters in my mouth) i also hated the fact i couldnt go to the gym.

Needless to say i came off it hoping to keep the half stone off. I put 5lbs back on. So i am starting SW again. I am having to do it on my own this week as i can't afford class but next tuesday i am going and i am going to keep going and stay for the class too.

I am sick of having no confidence and i think i've finally got it in me to do something about it properly.

This forum is great and seems very supportive and motivational, I can't wait to start losing weight again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! And welcome back to SW :)

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.