back again!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone

Well im back AGAIN! I am all over the place when it comes to diets, one min im doin sw the next its ww then something else! But iv had a good think to myself over the past week and I think ww is best suited for me, i love sw too but i really dont have the time to prepare meals everyday and I also feel quite deprived even tho u can eat so much i miss bread, cereal etc!

So in back to it today, really hopin i can do it this time and with all your support i know i can! I am doin it from home this time as funds are a bit low, so weigh in day will be a Monday morning, i am goin to post my food diary also so that i can hear your views and comments or if there is anything i need to change

I look forward to getting to chat to you all and hope that this time I will be skinny!!lol

Much love C xxx

Hi C I weighin Mondays and do it from home im starting week 19,bad weighin today havent a clue why did plan exercise?But I am sticking at it........
xxGood Luck ;) xx

mmmm not the best day to ask lol
I think what keeps me on track is if I dont do this I will be 3 stone heavier by christmas and that is easily done,also every summer Im fed up with being fat in big clothes hot and embrassed,I exercise now when down instead of using food so that is a big help xx

thats great advice! i feel exactly the same as u! every week i say my diet starts mon and it never does and i just get bigger so today is a new start a new me!:) :) :) xx

Heya christie -

I too came over from sw just yesterday!
Lovely diet, if you have the time to cook/try out lots of recipes with fresh ingredients etc, but I'm a new mum to a 5month old little boy Eddie and found the same, that it wasnt realistic.
I've been doing weight watchers since monday (have done it before 3 years ago and lost 5stone and regained 1.5 due to pregnancy!) and am already feeling how much more I enjoy this way of managing my weight.
Best of luck :)xxxxx

Back