Back Again!

Hezz123

Hi everyone, I joined minimins 2 years ago and lost just over 2 stones...then let it slip. Im back to square 1 now :sigh: and starting all over again. Going to do it properly this time!
I found that being a member of minimins really helped me, so im glad to be back.

xxx

Welcome back!

I'm sure you will manage it this time, as for me, I joined earlier this year and find it helpful having somewhere to go when you require help :)

Keep your chin up! :)

Panda xx

Thanks Panda!

Yeah its a good place to come when im feeling tempted by bad food lol!

x

I know that feeling I come here a lot when I'm tempted and then reading through the posts seems to help, but as I said before if your needing any help, you know where to come to, so what diet are you doing? if your doing one that is, I'm just following my own thing, which sometimes is good, and sometimes is bad lol!

Im just doing my own thing too, ifind it easier that way (and less expensive!) x

Hi Hezz, Glad you decided to get back to it, the best place to come for support. I'm sure you will feel so much better as you progress. I know only too well how easy it is to let the weight start to creep back on. I got down to 9st 8lb (134lb) twice in my life time and each time swore it wasn't going back on! Here I am at twice the weight I have ever been! Why do we do it, I wonder?!
Keep on posting and all the very best.:)

Back