back again

Keen75

Hello...well been struggling a lot lately! Got to my target weight and felt fabulous then went straight from ss to stuffing every food item i could find !!! So annoyed with myself ! thought i would come back here as it really helped last time...so Here i go....first day of ss.... Hope i can stick with it again !! :)

Another 14lb, I've lost 2stone so far...it was 3 until my little devil side appeared ....still can't seem to behave...started yesterday being positive ended up with take away and wine last night...same again today!!! So annoyed...will keep trying! How about u ?

It's hard to keep up the fight sometimes isn't it. Im irritated today and feel like I could give it all up and have a nice Chinese but it's recognising that feeling like that is what got me here in the first place so I just try reminding myself that which is doing ok so far.... Nearly 6 weeks now. I've lost nearly 25lbs so far but still have nearly 4st to go to ultimate target! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So blooming difficult...ur doing so well ... Keep going, Im trying to get myself back in to that positive frame of mind...i find this forum does help...well it did last time !

Back