back again!

LadyJo

Silver Member
hello all sf lovelies!
back on sf today after quite a while off!!! did sf last time as a boost for weight watchers, lost my first stone in a month then went on ww and was just rubbish at it! my problem is im brill thru the week then the weekend social life takes over! with sf im a lot more disciplined cos i know i cant have any alcohol whereas with ww i know i can have some then some turns into a LOT which turns into a nextday fry up ! :(
so back on the wagon as ive seen my mum miraculously transform with lighter life, but as i cant afford it and i still want some food, sf is the way for me!
day one have had caramel shake and a cereal bar, then choc shake and strawberries, had a ww sweet and sour chicken and egg noodles and got an activia yoghurt for pud!
good luck all other newbies out there and if anyone needs a buddy let me know!

Hi I am thinking about starting tomorrow can u just tell me what u have to do on this diet can u snack in between shakes like on fruit or does this have to be part of the 600 calorie meal? Would like to buddy up if that's ok. Never tried this b4 and am hoping it works! How much do u roughly lose each week?

Hi, I have started slim fast today, I am a little nervous as I have a fair bit of weight to lose, but I have heard good things about the diet, and my sister lost 2 stone doing sf.

Hi there!
U can have your 2 shakes 3x 100 cal snacks and your 600 cal meal.
I tend to have my shakes and snacks together to make it a bit more substantial but u can do it however u want like spreading out the shakes and snacks over the day whichever u find works best. I work on the road weekdays so it works brill for me that way but on a weekend I might have my morning shake and snack as normal but then for my lunch have a WW 100 cal soup and the shake a bit later on in the afternoon. The saviour for me is the 600 cal meal, 600 cal is quite alot when your eating healthy foods.
I've done slimfast a good few times, sometimes i just feel like doing it some weeks then other times i need food and will just calorie count. the first time i did sf I lost 10lb in 2 weeks! Then more recently I did a stone in a month. I tend to get between 2-4lb a week if I do sf all week but I do tend to chop and change xxxx hope this helps and any other qs just ask :)

Hi immie
It really is a good diet cos it takes all the thinking away from it really! U just have to decide on your meal but with 600 cals to play with its pretty easy! Good luck on it hun I'd say the first 3 days are the hardest then your body gets used to it! I was a right ***** today up till I had my dinner lol but I no in a few days it won't bother me at all xxx

I have the choc, vanilla and caramel ones. I haven't tried the other flavours cos I don't like fruit flavoured stuff and i don't like coffee but have herd good things about the cafe mocha one if u like coffee xx

I don't use a blender, people have said it bulks them up a bit cos of the water in the ice. I just use a shaker bottle I got from boots x

Back