Back Again!

Nickysarah

Ok so I've been on and off here for about 2 years now! I don't have that much to lose (about 13 pounds) but its still crept back on and need it off before I go on a big holiday to Miami! I have 8 weeks and know if I stick to it properly it will come off! I have signed up online for 3 months so have full access to online help too. I used to go to the meetings but I would feel self conscious gong now as I would worry that people would look at me and think 'why is she here' as I don't look overweight but to me I am as I'm only 5ft 1 and even online the vim chart says I am!
Anyway enough of me going on I will start posting my meals tomorrow and would love people to talk to me along these next 8 weeks and after that as to me it's a lifestyle change I am willing to make! X

My food diary for today:

Breakfast : 2 weetabix and milk (a&b)
Lunch : chicken and bacon salad and muller rice (10.5 syns)
Dinner steak with slimming world chips and peas

I'm in the zone!

Today's menu: Breakfast: weetabix minis and milk - a&b Lunch chicken and bacon salad and a Turkish delight mullerlight - all free Dinner Thai green chicken curry and rice - 5 1/2 syns (I was in a hurry so used asda's cooking sauce) and then after I fancied something sweet so had 1 Lindt lindor chocolate ball which was 4 syns sooooo hard just having 1 but I did as I'm so determined to be comfortable in my bikiniin 8 weeks! So total syns 9 1/2

Today's menu:
Breakfast: bacon and eggs followed by an orange and grapefruit - all free
Lunch: chicken and mushroom mugshot - free followed by a original muller rice - 10 syns (last one in the fridge so won't be buying them for a long time as too high syns!)
Dinner: homemade beef burger in a roll (heb) with slimming world chips and baked beans - all free Drinks: diet coke and tea with milk (hea)

Woooohooooo I lost 2 pounds this week! Great start for me :) so I've got 8 weeks today until my holiday and 11 pounds to go! Such a great inspiration to keep going so here is my menu for today.
Breakfast fruit salad and yoghurt all free
Lunch beans and egg on toast heb
Dinner cheesy tuna pasta bake free and fruit for dessert

Yay I'm back online! My Internet was broken for a few days but had an engineer out today and I'm back online! It makes you realise how much you use the net when you don't have it! I've missed being able to log my food but I still stuck to the plan religiously so hoping for another loss this week :) right here's what I had today

Breakfast was fruit and fibre with skimmed milk (a&b)
Lunch I did boiled egg and 1 slice of toast and butter (5 1/2 syns)
Dinner I made lamb meatballs with sw chips and salad and a homemade tzatki all free!

I'm going out for a friends birthday on Friday night and want to be good but don't want a steak so if I posted the menu on here would people give me suggestions on what I can have that's lowest syns?

Back