Back Again

shehzad

Hi All,

Back again after a long while. Quick summary of myself. Have always struggletd with weight am 34 now. tried every diet under the sun and although I would lose weight, would end up putting it on again. A few years back managed lipotrim for a couple of weeks and then did exante about 2 years ago again for a couple of weeks. need to lose 4 stones to get to a decent weight. Had enough of not fitting into clothes, lol costing a fortune.

So this time round im trying not to be too hard on myself. My goal is to stick with 3-4 exante packs. I have completed 3 days so far and each day I have been strict during the day with my 2 packs and then in the evening I tend to have a proper dinner. I have managed to drop 5 pounds in the last 3 days :). I know some of it maybe water weight and just initial loss but it is nice to know that im still dropping weight. Im hoping this attitude will slowly allow me to adjust to 3-4 packs only. The way I see it, even if I am strict during the day and eat at night, I am still coming in much less than required calories. Lets see how it goes. Will try to update as much as I can.

Hope everyone else is doing well.....

Quick update, So have been losing at least a pound a day continuing with my meals in the evening but it looks like I went overboard yesterday and was back up 2lb so have decided to drop all food and only take the packs from today onwards, hopefully the weightloss will be faster. Going on the man plan so 7 meals arrived today in the post including Bolognese, which I will try first. Going to have a shake, then a bar, then a shake and finish with one of the meals. Ive got 50lb to lose. Lets see how it goes will continue to update my story here...

Quick update, So have been losing at least a pound a day continuing with my meals in the evening but it looks like I went overboard yesterday and was back up 2lb so have decided to drop all food and only take the packs from today onwards, hopefully the weightloss will be faster. Going on the man plan so 7 meals arrived today in the post including Bolognese, which I will try first. Going to have a shake, then a bar, then a shake and finish with one of the meals. Ive got 50lb to lose. Lets see how it goes will continue to update my story here...

Good luck with Exante. You will see a lot more weight loss with Total Solution rather than two packs a day plus a normal dinner. Drink loads of water, 3-4 litres a day. That really helps with weight loss and also fills you up a bit. See if you can do two or three weeks with Total Solution if you can. It will kick start your diet, even if you revert to having a healthy dinner at night.

Hi Shehzad! Very nicely done! Is this your diary? If so, maybe admin can move it to diaries? If not, you should start one!
Keep us posted with your progress! Xxx

Thanks Julie, This time I am determined to stick it out, had enough of the back and fro.

Thanks Pinkponytail not really a diary just a place for me to keep motivated and motivate others if I can.

Have also started the 10000 step challenge, Have managed to keep on it 3 days so far so hopefully this will help with the weightloss too. My phone tells me i have lost 600 calories so lets see. Will try to keep results updated here.

Back