back again!!

nagooner

ok back again and please let it be for the last time i really want to do this now :eek:, so from 2morrow ss, which should be fun as its half term and my 3 year old is not happy as he wants to be at pre school :wave_cry:

but in my head i know i need to start now so wish me luck guys and i will send all my luck wishes to you! :D:D

ninaxx

hi there,

ive started today aswell and im hoping this is the last time i am restarting as well:(
it is half term for me and my 5 year old, i have taken time off work to be with him. i was hoping being off work might help me through week one! How much do you have to loose?

good luck! the power is within us!

Hi All

I am starting agian today so would really like a buddy to begin with!! I have 4.7 stone to lose. I have two little girls 3 and 1.5 so its tough cooking for them and the hubby but I am determined this time!! Cant carry on like this!!!

Le xx

Hi Leahtm,

I have the same as you to loose! and i have one son who is 5 years old! i am really desperate to do it this time. however i must admit today is not going to well! but i wont be giving up!
Cooking is the worst i must admit! especially during half term when all they do is eat all the time..lol

good luck!

How are you girls doing? ive just been really crap! i couldnt successfully start and i just cant stick to it. I really want it but im begining to think i might just never get on it 100% again?

hope you guys are doing well and loosing loads

:(

i am the same just can not seem to get started, each day i wake up thinking right today it will be and then by 10 it goes wrong, so am going to now start my shakes after lunch then see how that will work.......x

It is soooooo Much harder to get in too when you restart, am struggling this time round too. Get to 6pm and all i want is nice meal :sigh: plus my councellor is useless never contacts me unless to arrange next visit:copon:
But I'm sure we can all do it once the weight loss starts to show :)

i know the feeling! i am thinking about starting to smoke! it might help me get through the diet...lol....however mind you i might just die of lung cancer by the time i reach my goal weight! and then i wont be able to enjoy being thin..:(

sorry i know im loosing it!

dont start smoking i thought if i start smoking again i can get back to my weight before i had my little man, but oh no bad idea it does not work at all my ashma is worse then ever so i now have got to go through the whole thing of giving up, so really was not worth it in the start!xxx:(:(:(

had my 1st shake today just got to keep focused i know this is the only way i lost weight before so just got to keep thinking of reasons i want to lose weight !

good luck honeyxx

Back