Back at class today

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Finally convinced myself I need class to stay on this and get to my target weight

I am 15st 7.5lbs so that's ok - well I know it's not but I can start from here and hopefully make things right and get myself sorted .

I am pledging that I will be at class every week until my holiday and then straight back to it when I get home - I got my sister to join as well so I have someone who can help me Along the way and of course you guys here.

I tried it from home but u need access to the site and I was kidding myself on somedays thinking I was on plan but I wasn't totally

So here goes for me
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck! i find class a great motivator and it still helps me a lot 20 weeks in.

good luck hun i've decided today i need class to so i will be there on sat.

Thanks everyone been to morrisons and got stocked up in fruit and veg for a few days only spent £22 as well and I got load x

Stocked up on plenty of wee tubs for my fruit and lunches etc no chance to fail now :) xx

Well done for getting back into class..... Every time I think I can manage without I start to slip after only a couple of days.
I need the motivation from everyone in class. Plus I get some of my best recipes in class.

Good luck

Back