back at it for 2013!!!

pinkx

hello all! had a terrible christmas managed to put half a stone on from pure indulgence (throughout all of december) then was ill past couple of weeks and lost it!

this year I have a hen do and 2 weddings to attend and now a holiday with a hot tub... eek swimwear! so I need to get back on it! after being ill I'm excited for all the lush SW food again! have spent today scanning the magazines and printing out recipes to keep on the fridge (i have serious OCD when it comes to ripping pages out!)

my target is to lose 2/3 stone as quickly as possible. ideally 1pound or more per week. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do in regards to exercise yet - walked last time which worked but now I have a new tv which has a workout thing on it so might try and use that!

wish me luck ppl - any support will be greatly appreciated!

Good luck! I think variety is the key so you're on the right track already with the recipes!

Good luck with it all! You'll soon be eating lots of yummy healthy food with a few treats. And as for exercise-- I LOVE ZUMBA! So much fun and not boring like most exercise. Try it if you can!

Uhh well week 1 didn't go too well... Have been soooo ill! Anyway haven't lost or gained which is great because I haven't been out and I have ate nothing but bad food lol

Try again hehe. Been psyching myself up today saying it's just 8 pound then you are in the 15s! Smallest for years! 8 tiny little pounds to change everything! Plus the amount I have been selling slimming world to people I HAVE to set the precedent. They all too quickly forgot me 3 stones ago... So I need to show them now.

I just long for a summer filled with clothes shopping in river Island! I'm like a 20 in most things now except trousers which are hit and miss between 20 and 22. I have a wardrobe full of slightly too tight clothes and size 18 stuff longing to see the light of day.

Gonna work more on the recipe collection this weekend. Try sort out what I'm going to eat next week at work and stuff. I found a website with loads of freezer slow cooker recipes so gonna try and Syn those and see if I can use any. Just find it hard to motivate myself to cook after a long day at work

Back