Back from holiday :)

Mandana

Had a wonderful time in Tenerife with Mr Mandana and 3 friends.

We ate like Kings and drank like demons!

Managed to gain 9 lbs (downside) but have already lost 5 in less than a day (upside).

I'm pretty sure a lot of it was water retention due to flying and the heat as my ankles were really swollen, but they're back down again now. Weeing for England since landing lol.

Have I missed anything exciting? Did anyone miss me?! Nah, guess not lol.

Glad to be home now, but missing the warmer weather. Fecking freezing here today :rolleyes:

What's the goss :)

Mandana x

Hi Mandana

So glad you had such a great time and are already getting back on track. Hope it goes smoothly and you adjust to the cold soon. We are all freezing too, not used to it at all and been nowhere. But I guess there's hope for us all!

Dizzy x

Thanks for replying Dizzy :)

I'm not in ketosis seeing as I've only been SSing today, but I am cold. Doesn't help I caught a bad cold days before leaving, and it developed while we were out there. Got a nasty cough now (which doesn't help as I started smoking again [alcohol induced on holiday]) :eek:

Mr M is sitting next to me digging into a bowl of cereal :(

For the first time today I'm feeling hungry. Not sure if it's real hunger or pangs listening to him chomp away. Ah well. Bonus is I'll lose my weight, and he won't! ;)

Mandana x

Hi Mandana

It is tricky when you take a break to get back on track and this cold weather makes it even harder. you will need to be really focused and determined to do so but with Christmas ahead hopefully that will help. I am on a higher plan now and not been in ketosis for a while but must say I have been really suffering with the cold the last few weeks. I think it must be a combination of low calories and a much reduced amount of body fat. Been having more hot drinks and my best friend is a hot water bottle (or two).

Fingers crossed you can get back into ketosis first attempt as you can still lose a fair bit before Xmas if you do.

I'm finding splitting the packs up more useful at the mo. and having them mostly hot is helping.

Will be watching out for you.

Dizzy x

Back