Back from holiday.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lilack, 27 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilack

lilack Member

.......and have put on 7lbs!!!!

I didn't stick wholly to CD - had two packs during the day and then ate healthy-ish stuff in the evening. Also did lots of exercise - swimming & walking. But I did drink quite a lot of wine!

I knew I would have put on but not this much. Was only away for a week!

Oh well, back to it I suppose and look forward instead of back.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi welcome back and hope you had a excellent hols! youl have that 7lbs off in no time!

4. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hey we work all year for a good holiday and wheither you were on cd or not you would still have put weight on thats what holidays are for as it is you watched what you ate so probably put less on than you would if u werent on cd so the main thing is you had a bloody good holiday and now u can get back into it. Hey we all deserve a break !!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back :) :) :) that 7lbs will be gone in no time!

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    dont worry yall have blasted that 7lb off in no time xxx

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey - I think I will be posting the same thing in 2 weeks time! Although as I am not taking any CD with me, it could be more! 7lb is not bad at all really and will be off really easily! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and really don't worry about the 7lb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.