Back from my colonic

Mike 24

Hello people

I'm just back from my colonic and may I just say what an unusually satisfying process it was too!

Now, I was a little bit worried about it all at first but the therapist told me about the system she works, called the LIBBE open system....basically its fantastic coz the tube is only the size of a pencil and only goes inside you about an inch or 2. There's a part in the bed that collects everything you then evacuate rather than having a tube taking it out of you. Its also really discrete and the therapist doesn't even have to be there all the time...you 'release' as and when your ready. It really is fantastic!

Apparently there aren't many around at the moment in the UK but they are widely used in America and considered to be far better than the other systems.

Annyway, It was totally painless and a fantastic experience! I would WELL recommend people to try it...I'm back there next week :p

Hi Mike,

Did you weigh yourself before and after?

That process sounds more appealing!

How often do they recommend you get this done:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Our posts crossed!

Thanks for the link it is very interesting and the cost is not so bad for the six treatments.

Love Mini xxx

Welll

I'm back there next week and then I'm having one every other week for 6 sessions and then I'll move to once a month I think.

I did weigh myself, It seems to be about 2lbs difference, but its not the real point of doing it...you'll be absorbing the nutrients much better and you'll loose the weight quicker too! :) :) :)

Mike - I had two colonics pre ss-ing (quite a long time ago) and quite "enjoyed" them - if that's the right word?

Do you think it's worth doing whilst ss-ing? Do you really think it will help the weight come off quicker? I would have thought it would be quite clean up there anyway at the mo - but maybe this would be a good opportunity to really clear it out? :confused: :D

Do you think it's worth doing whilst ss-ing? Do you really think it will help the weight come off quicker? I would have thought it would be quite clean up there anyway at the mo - but maybe this would be a good opportunity to really clear it out? :confused: :D

Well, actually 'up there' is probably just as bad as it was before we start SSing! Lots of material is up there from YEARS ago and that won't come out just because your SSing. Yes, it should help with weight loss if done regularly and will make you feel so much better too...clean inside is clean outside :p

Hmm I might do it again then! I do remember her saying that she could see some stuff coming off the walls which had obviously been there a while.

I've been vegetarian for 16 years now. I've heard stories of people like me having colonics and old bits of undigested meat popping out.... :eek:

wouldn't mind something to speed it all up right now!!

Well the women said she hadn't had meat for about 10 years and when she did the treatment after about 4 sessions bits of meat were coming out of her so thats something to think about!

Wish there was one in Cheshire.

The more i read about it - the more I think about having it done.

What about afterwards??? Any discomfort - or needing to rush to the loo??

nope...no discomfort and no need to rush to the loo....you sit on the toilet for about 5 mins ager the treatment to make sure you get everything out :)

Also just back from a wax...I've got a show tonight and need to look my best!

Anyone in Winchester come along ;)

WE will have to follow your progress now closely to see how you get on over the next six weeks.

Good luck with the show tonight!!!

Love Mini xxx

i think i might investigate this further! sounds interesting

ooh Mike, you've inspired me!
I've been thinking about trying it for a while and you've convinced me - I've booked for a session tomorrow! I hope it goes as well as yours!

Wish there was one in Cheshire.

The more i read about it - the more I think about having it done.

What about afterwards??? Any discomfort - or needing to rush to the loo??

Hey flirty!
Sorry to hijack but I didn't know you lived in Middlewich, Im in Northwich!
Small world eh?:eek:

LOL it sure is!!!

Hiya Pixie! We'll have to arrange a S. Cheshire meet!!!
Lol yeah I was in Mwich last night funny enough picking my friend up as we have just joined a gym in Winsford :D
We went to take in our midnight walk froms to St Lukes hospice too 13.1 miles might help me to shift a bit more weight eh?;)
x

Lol yeah I was in Mwich last night funny enough picking my friend up as we have just joined a gym in Winsford :D
We went to take in our midnight walk froms to St Lukes hospice too 13.1 miles might help me to shift a bit more weight eh?;)
x

Good for you! My daughter wants to do that walk as well, is it the one from Reaseheath college???

Back