1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back from my hols and sw 100% !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pumpkin2008, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well I got back last night from my 2weeks holidays, and I am super determined to stick 100% on plan. After see'n pics of me aswell has also made me more determined to lose this weight. I mean, I knew I was fat, but I think I've been kiddingh myself with how big I've really got!
    I also think my body is crying out for healthy nutricional foods, as 2 weeks of drinking cocktails from 11am til 5pm, sleepin for a few hrs, then getting up and starting dring again around 11pm til 3or4am, and eating fast foods has really taken its toll! I'm exhusted!!
    So today I slept til 3pm, and made soup so I can freeze and use for lunches, and am now off to the gym for a 45min spin class, followed by a 60min boxercise class. Am feeling good just thinking about it lol!! xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    wow, lots of exercise!

Good luck with shifting the pounds:) Glad you enjoyed the holiday:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.