Back from my hols

Stirky7

Believe!
I' back, wow the board has been busy, will have to do some catching up!! Had a week off slimfast as was camping, although didn't over do it. We made our own meals most of the time and only had one dinner out. Weather was lovely and kids really enjoyed it, their first camping trip :) Lots of walking, mostly in my flip flops which ended up killing my legs and feet lol! Trainers came out in the end!!

Weighed in this morning and pleased to say I've STS!!! Woo-hoo! Really thought I might have put some on, as although I said I didn't over do it I did have holiday 'treats' like ice cream and chips! Also wasn't drinking as much water as I usually do, usually have 3-4 litres a day, but was only having 2. Due to fact of water not being as available (and not cold!) and not wanting to be going to the loo as much lol! Missed my water as I am so used to drinking that much, in fact got terrible headache one day which I always get if I don't drink enough :(

But back now, so back to it :) Although we may be off again for a couple of days next week as hubby still off work, so will see how it goes!

Last edited:
Back