Back from my weekend way

fight_the_urge

Hi ladies ;)

I'm back from my weekend away with my chap and it was FAB!! Apart from trying to get things to eat :mad: I was extremely fussy before I started these tablets so i'm so much worse now that I'm on these! My boyfriend needs a medal, he really does! :eek:

Anyways, on the friday I took my morning tablet with my breakfast as normal, then lunch i'd a chicken sandwich & baked crisps so took a tablet. Now when it came to dinner, it was hard to find a restaurant that had something I would like that would be ok for me to eat, (we were in a small coastal town so mostly chippy places etc). Well we went into a bar and I ordered chicken enchalatas(sp?) but without the cheese, other fillings etc, so basically had a chicken wrap, and asked for sweet chilly sauce as a side, it came out in the wrap, and because I wasnt sure if sweet chilly was ok I didnt take my tablet. I found myself too afraid. But even though I didnt take my tablet I still resisted stealing one of my boyfriends chips!

Again, yesterday whilst he had a big fry for brekkie I went for cereal and toast, didnt bother me at all. Lunch was easy enough again! Took those two tabs as normal. But again, dinner came, this meal was in our hotel, included in the package and was a set menu. For starter had homemade veg soup then I'm usualy a chicken person but it was panfried so didnt go for that, went for the beef instead, one big slice, with only a spoonful of the champ (mash with scallions)! & just asked for the red wine gravy as a side and didnt use that. The meal was lovely but I couldnt help thinking, is this ok to eat. I had my boyfriend tortured!! So I again decided not to take my tablet! I know I should've:whoopass: but was afraid of the consequences Dessert time and although I did order one (profiteroles), it wasnt for me!! My boyfriend ordered hot chocolate fudge cake (my fav:cry:) and wanted me to order the profits for him also. I wasnt tempted one bit! I love my fella to death and he supports me so much but could've killed him when he was eating it, he thought I'd been so good that I should be allowed one treat. I actually got a bit angry at him! :eek: But didnt even taste it at all and to be honest I wasnt tempted at all.

So there ya go, I skipped a tablet friday and saturday, and I didnt have my breakfast one this morning as I didnt get up til nearly lunchtime!

I dont think my boyfriend will be looking forward to bringing me out for a meal again! I really did have him tortured, which would be healthier, what do you think..., which will i get.... etc etc etc

In between the rain we went for lovely walks! and we had drinks both nights, me not as much as I usually would have! Felt good getting up without a hangover!

I've just realised how long this is *lol* Nothing very exciting in it but just wanted to tell of me skipping my tablets BUT resisting the temptation at the same time! There were SO many fabulous bakeries with fabulous buns!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Well done on resisting temptation!

And well done for getting out walking, you should give yourself a pat on the back for doing so well.:patback:

Love Mini xxx

Congrats on resisting temptation.
I'm sure missing a couple of tabs won't hurt and you did walking so would have burnt cals (plus a few in the bedroom on a romantic weekend!! Lol!!) x:D

Well done you! I would have been so tempted to say "Ah it's only one weekend". You did great :D

Thank you ladies :flowers: It wasnt as hard as I thought it would've been... fighting the temptation I mean! It was however very hard for me to judge healthy stuff from a menu! :(

I've just googled 'sweet chilli sauce' and its actually low in fat (zilch). Damnit I could've finished that wrap :p and taken my tablet! I'll learn the longer I'm on them I'm sure!

& yes a fair bit of exercise occurred! :p Not enough though!!

;)

I know it's embarassing to ask but most chefs now will gladly speak to you about the calories/fat etc in meals and advise on what would be best to choose.

I know they would if I asked, but no way I'd be mortified. My fella is a chef so he did try and advise me as much as he could, but its harder when I'm sucha fussy arse to begin with! :sigh:

Back