back on and struggling

Hi Pinkmantha, not heard from you in ages
Keep going, the headache will fade and the K fairly will be along soon

idont remember it being this hard, im shakeing and all sorts, think im gonatret myself to a coke zero, im in size 12's and there gettin tight, wen i got to my lowest i was a big 8 to a 10, my nansaid i looked ill but i felt amazin, i didnt go out when i was 13stone then every startedseein me every week wen i got to 9st 3 and the compliments were amazin so i got to think of that to keepme going

hi hun you know that this will pass just let nature take its course x

Poor thing, go and have a pint of water and a lie down. When you get up treat yourself to another pint of water and paint your nails.....You can do it....

yeh i stillspeak to hedgemag on the fone sometimes but she not my cdc ne more, i see a lady called kerry now. is it the 1st 3 days that r the hardest, i shud be ok by thursday?x

You can do this hun :) Well done on all you have achieved so far.

Laura x

i usually find day 2 the hardest hun. Just keep yourself very busy. get a early night tonight. i do be in ketosis on day 3 morning so id say you will be aswell :)

Hey Chick, stick with it, it will get easier. That climbing the walls feeling will go within days, keep yourself busy busy busy! Good luck!

Back