• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on it again !! I want to succeed this time !!

S: 13st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I began my LLL journey a year an a half ago. After getting down to a size 8/10 before, i know the plan works and is manageable. I was so happy with how I looked and felt.

Money became an issue for me after about 4/5 months (50 odd pounds a week is very difficult as i am a full time student) and i was unable to afford a few weeks worth and therefore unable to go to meetings etc. With that came my demise and I lost all motivation. I've been struggling ever since. Over the summer i have been building up money from my now summer full time job to start paying for LLL again and now I think i'm ready.

I'm absolutely determined to start again afresh and not to relapse once again. I found this forum on an app in my new Android phone and i hope it will help me build a friendship with a community of people who are going/have gone through similar struggles so when i feel like lapsing i have somewhere to turn instantly. Hope to hear from some of you and hear how you've got on, on the LLL plan !! :)

Abigail
xo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
S: 93.4kg C: 88kg G: 73kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5.4kg(5.83%)
Hi and welcome unfortunately this part of the forum doesn't get used much it might be worth posting in the diary forum, if you haven't already!

Good luck with lite, I find it harder than total but doable xx

salty

C: 15st2lb G: 11st4lb
good luck hun, go for your goals xxx