Back on LT....

Rhian26

Hey people! Hope everyone is well and still losing alot of weight!!

Well, I've made a decision to go back on LT for a couple of reasons really.

Firstly, i came off my Hen weekend a week yesterday and obviously had an over indulgent weekend...would do it all over again a million times!! (It was worth being fat for but i knew it had to end sometime!) and need to get my mind set to healthy eating again...
Secondly, i do want to be slimmer for my wedding and when i go on my honeymoon, i want to have a few pounds to play with. I am really happy at this size now but wouldn't be happy any bigger and im pretty much guarenteed to put weight on over my wedding and honeymoon.
Thirdly, because i want to!!!

I am on my 2nd day and feeling ok....

Wish me luck!!! xxxxx
:wave_cry:

good luck!
i too get married soon and am just debating how to get through my hen weekend. Aaaaaaaaargh

good luck with the wedding planning as well

good luck Rhian x

You dont need no luck hun!!!!!!Youve Been there done that and all that jazz. Youll be fine and glad you had a good hen do, o and welcome back on the lipotrain xxx

Hiya honey firstly glad you had a great weekend and secondly good luck on the restart!! How you doing hun? xx

Im doing brill! How are you? Had such a fantastic time in Barcelona!! Its a fantasic city...loved it loved it loved it!! Have you seen my pics on facebook?? They are funny! You'll have to have a look!

Thanks everyone! xxx

hey cool Hiya Rhian hope your well pet, you dont need luck you will walk it, im into my 3rd day again and its as easy as the first time xxxxxxxx nice to have you back X

Im good hun ill have a look at the pics now lol xx

good luck!
i too get married soon and am just debating how to get through my hen weekend. Aaaaaaaaargh

good luck with the wedding planning as well

When do you get married? Plans are good, just getting close now and seems more real! Arrrrggghhh!!!

hey cool Hiya Rhian hope your well pet, you dont need luck you will walk it, im into my 3rd day again and its as easy as the first time xxxxxxxx nice to have you back X

God are you back on it too?! Yeah im finding it ok too....not struggling at all. Feel like ive not been on here for ages....so many new people. Good luck to you all xx

Im doing brill! How are you? Had such a fantastic time in Barcelona!! Its a fantasic city...loved it loved it loved it!! Have you seen my pics on facebook?? They are funny! You'll have to have a look!

Thanks everyone! xxx

i had a nosey at them hope you dont mind there great! :D

No dont mind! Had such a laugh! xx

My computer is broke....keeps crashing so gonna go. Night everyone! xx

seeya soon take care xxxxxxxxx

Night hun and your pics look great! xxx

good luck wit it i started back on it last week aswell lost 13lb this week:eek::) but i was 8lb up in d 5 wks i came off it

Good luck with the restart Rhein and congrats on the up coming wedding. Im sure ull do well.

hey....

Hey people! Hope everyone is well and still losing alot of weight!!

Well, I've made a decision to go back on LT for a couple of reasons really.

Firstly, i came off my Hen weekend a week yesterday and obviously had an over indulgent weekend...would do it all over again a million times!! (It was worth being fat for but i knew it had to end sometime!) and need to get my mind set to healthy eating again...
Secondly, i do want to be slimmer for my wedding and when i go on my honeymoon, i want to have a few pounds to play with. I am really happy at this size now but wouldn't be happy any bigger and im pretty much guarenteed to put weight on over my wedding and honeymoon.
Thirdly, because i want to!!!

I am on my 2nd day and feeling ok....

Wish me luck!!! xxxxx
:wave_cry:

Good luck with your new goal! How much do u want to loose? Your weight loss really motivated me in the first weeks I was on LT. I really hope u get to where u want to be! xox

Rhian, good luck with your restart.

Glad to hear your weekend went well - I'd love to go to Barcelona - maybe it can be my target reward!!!

x

Back