Back on the slimming world wagon!!

bymbo

Hello everyone......

I have been absent from minimins for a while but I have gone back to Slimming World and I am going to stick with it and get to where I want to be this time!!

I always loved this website and found the support and ideas fantastic so I hope that I will be welcomed back! ;)

I hope all is going well for all of you and that we can all achieve what we want to do.

Love Bymbo xxx :sign0144: ish!!!

thank you!
really glad to be back on it and chatting on here with you guys again :) xx

Welcome back. I'm new here too. Second week back on the plan after losing five stone a few years ago I'm back on SW to lose the last 21lbs.
What day do you weigh in? There are loads of weigh in groups on here and it's so nice to have someone to share your journey with.
Good luck x

5 stone is amazing, well done!
I am hoping to lose around that much myself :eek:

I weigh on a Wednesday evening, every fortnight, that is a ll I can do due to my shift patterns at work.

My first weigh in is tomorrow evening :gen147:

Bymbo xx

i just noticed Clara lou that we have the same birthday :) xxx

bymbo said:
i just noticed Clara lou that we have the same birthday :) xxx

Hi bymbo
How's your day been? Early evening here (we are +4GMT) and I've had a good few days so far, just hope it shows this week. My clothes are definately feeling a lit looser......roll on Saturday

Hi bymbo
How's your day been? Early evening here (we are +4GMT) and I've had a good few days so far, just hope it shows this week. My clothes are definately feeling a lit looser......roll on Saturday

Hi Clara

I am doing ok thanks. I lost 4lbs when I went to my weigh in this week so really pleased with that! :D

It has given me a big boost and I am determined to stick with it this time! :girlpower:

Where abouts in the world are you?
I hope things are going ok for you?

Bymbo xxx

Hi bymbo
Things going good with me. I live in muscat oman....beautiful country but bit hot during the summer months.
I'm so hoping for a loss this week......even just a lb will have to wait till tomorrow to see. Think I have been good this week.......
X

You are a very long way from me then! I live on a small Island right at the bottom of England :)

What sorts of foods to you eat over there to stick to the slimming world plan when it is very hot?

I expect you have some great recepies that I have never tried, I love to exchange recipies and try new foods.

Bymbo xxx

bymbo said:
You are a very long way from me then! I live on a small Island right at the bottom of England :)

What sorts of foods to you eat over there to stick to the slimming world plan when it is very hot?

I expect you have some great recepies that I have never tried, I love to exchange recipies and try new foods.

Bymbo xxx

It's quite easy to stick to plan....just have to have the willpower. Eating out is a bit of a nightmare as they use a lot of oil in the food here. There is loads of fresh fruit and veg. Some things are hare to come by but I just have to improvise . Will have a think about some recipes, we can get SW magazine out here and i'm always first in the line to get my copy.
Off to bed now as it's school for the boys tomorrow....and weigh in first thing..eek..

Have a lovely Friday xx

Hi Bymbo

Glad to hear you have gone back to SW, I yo-yo'ed over the years since getting married in 1980 and now since losing weight this time I am now the smallest I have been for 30yrs. You can do it so stick with it, if you have a setback then just put a line under it and start right back on track again. Wishing you a fantastic weight loss journey.

BTW, if you are on the IOW you could wave across the water to us!
We live in Stubbington just down the road from the sea :peep:

Regards
Jan x

Back