Back on the Slimming World wagon!

Hi all! My name's Emma and I am trying to get back into Slimming World. I started following the Slimming World plan about 6 years ago and very quickly reached my goal weight (9st8lb) and managed to maintain for about 3 years :) Unfortunately the weight slowly crept back on until I levelled out at about 10st4lb and stayed that way for a while but have recently gone up to 11st3.5lb which is the heaviest I've ever been :( I know that this extra weight gain is a mixture of Christmas and also some medication (which my doctor has kindly changed for me) but it has made me even more determined to lose the weight again and keep it off long term! I'm not going to be going to classes just yet as I'm watching the pennies at the moment but I am very familiar with the plan and just hoping for some virtual support from all the lovely people on here to keep me going!

Sorry for the ramble, looking forward to speaking to you all and getting some good meal ideas! :D

hi im new to sw and minimins, im on day 3 of the new diet and id like some support too maybe we can help each other out :). ive alwys done ww in the past and i wanted to try something new but i feel like im eating too much and i actually feel sick :s maybe its cuz im used to the ww way of doing things.

i lost quite a bit of weight and toned up early last year by ww and going to the gym but got lazy during summer and its all piled on and after xmas ive just made it worse! hoping for a nice loss at my 1st wi.

good luck

Back