Back on the wagon but this time in Asia

Harrigoose

Hi there,

I did SW a couple of years ago and it worked for me but after life happening and moving from Germany to Brunei, i am back on the wagon. i have about 10 Kg to lose and a great determination to feel as healthy as i did when i was doing this before.

Before i belonged to a group and have also tried it online but feel online was not for me. Unfortunately, there are no groups here so i am going it alone.

I can get some waitrose and UK things here but it is limited. I know the secret lies in planning and cooking in advance, so have the many cook books at the ready.

Any support from others going it alone would be much appreciated.

Thanks

K

I used to live in Malaysia so I feel your pain - local food is phenomenal but the oil and fat they use is disguisting. What sort of food do you like? Can you get frylight?

Hi there,

I like most things, love curries etc (although the kids don't), one of the things i love about SW is the cooking from scratch, it has made me a healthier cook, even after being off the plan for a while. I don't have frylight but can order it from Amazon, i thought i could do without but after being back on the wagon for a while but i think i should get some as it is so easy to clock up the syns without thinking.

It's so cheap to eat out here, and think this is going to be a huge fight on my journey.

Well done on your weight loss so far, how are you finding it?

K

Back