Back on WW but struggling

Wkdwill

Hi

I did WW last year and lost just over a stone after 2 months, I stopped smoking in Feb this year and managed to pile the weight back on. I joined the gym 3 weeks ago and was managing to lose 2lb a week just by visiting the gym 5 times a week, still eating my usual. Last week I started WW again, although I'm not attending meetings or registered online as I just can't afford it.

I really struggled last week, only managed to get to the gym 4 times and went over on my points, I didn't lose or gain anything last week so I really need to get on this properly now.

Ive got the ultimate value diary now so that should help, but my problem is I'm hungry all the time, and I tend to have a can of lager every night (for a reason I won't go into right now) which will need to stop, another issue is I have to cook for me, DH and 2 LO's, LO's are fussy and DH insists on having a cooked meal every night and won't eat some of the things that are low points, which makes it difficult, I often have to cook 2 different meals.

Fingers crossed for a better week this week.

Hi! I see your dilemma. I have an OH that can't cook peas...let alone a meal. He's quite fussy with some vegetables. You know what I do.........I put them in regardless....! If I'M cooking then I'll cook a nice healthy meal. If he chooses not to eat some of it then so be it. He can pick it out.

Luckily my son is far more open to all food than my OH.

Lay down the law. If he wants a cooked meal then he eats what's given to him. If he'd prefer to cook something himself then that's his prerogative. If my OH doesn't want a meal (cauliflower cheese for example) then he can jolly well make his own beans and toast, as the meal planned was cauliflower cheese! ;)

It might sound harsh but it's really unfair for you to have to cook two separate meals every evening.

(Right now I'm on exante total solution, so am only having a shake for supper. I've told the OH that I'll cook him a meal but he has to do his own washing up whilst I'm on this plan. He's accepted that, as it's really not fair to expect me to cook a meal and then wash up too, when I don't get anything from it.)

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

i told him yesterday that he gets what's he's given, read off a couple of meal ideas to him and he seemed happy to try them, well I suppose its tough luck otherwise, lol.

Im doing a bit better now, I've given myself more options now and made a list of meal ideas, rather than leaving it till last minute and making something that's too many points or just boring.

Just had a warburtons wrap pizza and it was lovely.

Back