Back on WW!

Lis88

Hi all, I'm Lisa. Back on Weight Watchers after having a baby 8 months ago. I have 3 stone to lose. I'm a restarter, I had lost over a stone a few years back on WW when I fell pregnant with baby number 2, so I left and of course all the weight returned, plus more. So I'm back to square one! This is my first week back so I have my weigh in tomorrow. Have fallen off the wagon only once this week at a birthday party, so I'm hoping to have lost something! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Hi Lisa,

I am new too on this site. Welcome! I have been contemplating which diet to start and I finally made my mind to start WW this Thursday! I have loads to lose.. ;-)

Good luck in your weight journey. A :)

Im on Weight Watchers and its the best diet I have ever done! I have tried most diets/shakes/fads etc and this is totally sustainable. It doesn't even feel like a diet.
Good luck ladies :D

Thanks everyone! I am dreading going to my weigh in tomorrow, hate the 1st one as I'm always afraid I won't have lost anything! I've been very disciplined all week and havent weighed myself so I've no idea how things are going!

Thanks Bulldogdaisy and Goingtothechapel! :)

Lis88, If you stuck to diet plan and weighed/pointed and recorded everything that you ate , etc, you would have definitely lost weight ! The key is to point everything and measure everything and record it. I like using the 12 week WW journal to record everything .The calculator is a really good tool to use & carry to the supermarket to check Pro points of foods. The measuring scales are very useful too - 2 must have 'tools' for me. :D Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

Goingtothechapel, I have lost some weight with WW last year but had to stop as my son was hospitalised. I did well but as I have lots of weight to lose, I am worried that the weight I lost was only because I had so much to lose to start with. Would you say that it is still possible to lose all the weight you want with WW, even if you had say 2 or 1 stone to lose? What I mean is do you find it harder the closer you get to goal? Do you exercise as well? That is my only worry with WW... With the LL diet, I knew I would lose all my weight and I did but personal circumstances didn't allow me to do the management programme which of course was my downfall. This time I want to make sure that I lose it all and keep it off for life. :D

A x

I know people who have had really good success with WW. I think its always harder to get to your goal as you get nearer to it but I suppose we just have to keep going :)
I do try to do 1 or 2 classes a week (I never used to but I really want the weight off this time!).

Well girls i was 4.5lbs down! Very happy!

Well done Lis88! Bet you are really happy with that!

I am starting to get cold feet and worry if I have the time and energy to point up and record etc... (due to my personal circumstances) . I know that it is a matter of getting back into it, that's all. It's just the initial thing of not knowing how many points there are in say the margarine I am using...especially when I am starving. I used to weigh and measure everything and right now, I am worried I haven't got the zeal to do so this time. I am however going to my meeting tomorrow and looking forward to it as there are some really nice ladies there and they all make me feel so welcome. :D I did go out today and get some Morrison's Eat Smart meals as standby's in case I don't have time to point up, etc, so I won't have an excuse as I get into it all. I have also mentally started cutting down and thinking about the choices in food that I make and swapping cooking oil with Spray Light, etc... Fingers crossed I get there as my health so depends on it!

Goingtothechapel, I guess I too will start swimming, etc once I shift a bit of weight off ... right now, I am sooo tired all the time due to the weight and I think a couple of stones and I will be ok to start a little exercise. I do keep active though, and I am sure with my endless clearing of my house that I have to do, that will burn off lots of calories! ;)

A xx

Back