Back to classes i go!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am going back to classes now as i feel im no longer in control.
When i go to classes i still have a treat of a weekend but within reason. Now im eating like a pig!
I need to stop as i go away in less then 5 weeks/ dont want to be 1 stone heavier b4 i go and then put on more.

good luck Gemma, I know that classes help to keep me on the right path, sometimes wander off a bit tho:( If i didn't go I'd be taking huge detours off the path.

Hope it works well for you:)

Good luck Gem, if it's what you need to do then go for it! It's not a bad thing, we all need something to keep us on the straight and narrow - for me it's going to class too.

When is your class chick?

Hiya Gemma :) .... ill be with you tonight hun Im rejoining class! Im starting SW .. so will be joining my first class this evening

Good Luck xx

Good luck Gem, if it's what you need to do then go for it! It's not a bad thing, we all need something to keep us on the straight and narrow - for me it's going to class too.

When is your class chick?
Im going tonight hun, BTW where is your sw diary?

Hiya Gemma :) .... ill be with you tonight hun Im rejoining class! Im starting SW .. so will be joining my first class this evening

Good Luck xx
Good luck Kirsty we can do this again together, done ww together, now sw! :D

I think it makes all the difference going to a class - it keeps you motivated. I would like to go to one but my kids have so many after school activities at the moment that I can't fit it in (martial arts, swimming club, football (3 times a week) and fencing) I have been trying to find a day time one but there are not many about.

Good luck.

Hi, new here.

I find the classes do help, if just for holding myself accountable during the week so I don't go completely off the rails. I need something other than my own bathroom scale weighing me in!

While I wish the meetings were a little more organized, the people in my meeting are lovely people and have shared some good recipes, too.

i had a bit of a worry with money a couple of weeks ago, but we have sat down and sorted out our money and i can still continue. to be honest i was dreading stopping my classes. i was just trying to stay happy and optimistic.

I couldn't manage my diet without the class. So pleased you are going back. Are you going to the one you went to before or a different one?

Irene xx

I couldn't manage my diet without the class. So pleased you are going back. Are you going to the one you went to before or a different one?

Irene xx
I am going to the leaders class who i went to about xmas time, sw class's as so few and far between for me.

Good luck Gemma. I too gave in and went back after my short spell. It works for some people and not for others! Best of luck at WI :D

i must say when i done WW i never stayed to class but in the couple of weeks i've done SW i have although i am still waiting to see what the IMAGE therapy is all about to be honest as all we do is congratulate people on their weightlosses and quite rightly so don't get me wrong that's the whole point of classes but should they really take up 30 mins?

i am still waiting to see what the IMAGE therapy is all about to be honest as all we do is congratulate people on their weightlosses and quite rightly so don't get me wrong that's the whole point of classes but should they really take up 30 mins?

That is Image Therapy!! It's Individual Motivation and Group Experience. It's all about talking about yours and others weight losses, how you feel about it and how you all are!

Back