Back to it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by meoww, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have been such a lax CDer and with my weigh in day being today and for another 2 weeks I had just not being doing it properly I was thinking what was wrong with me.
    I got advice from my dad of all people (he who is skinny and does not care for food, just uses it to keep going) that if I decide to do it as I have, to just plow through and not be fussing about this that and the other.
    Then my consultant said a similar thing, she said just get organised, plan ahead and leave no room for excuses.
    So Im off again, lets see how it goes!
    If I hadnt been messing around, I would have nearly been at target now!
    vlcd 3rd time lucky!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I think it takes a few times for you to get your head in the right place. I think the mucking around lets you get to the point where you think ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I have to sort this out now. Its good motivation. You can do this. You will do this. You are going to be a gorgeous, happy, healthy and confidant women.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.