Back to old faithfull

I would like a few pounds off for my fiancés 30th to that's 31st August but I am such a slow loser! We're see, ill update my weight tomo if there are scales at the gym I'm sure there must be!

I'm sure your gym will have some!

That must be so annoying not going to class and not having scales that work! I do this from home too but luckily my scales are really good, might be worth investing in some?

Otherwise, I think most Boots stores have some too x

I'm sure your gym will have some!

That must be so annoying not going to class and not having scales that work! I do this from home too but luckily my scales are really good, might be worth investing in some?

Otherwise, I think most Boots stores have some too x

I have discovered we have some at work now they were hidden but I'm off for two weeks ha ha, I've ordered some on eBay so they sld be here in a couple of days to so I will weigh then it is annoying starting without knowing but why does it matter I should just concentrate on being healthy and getting my head around the diet again until they come... That's the plan anyway I think we all probably get a bit obsessed with the scales!

Morning all

Ahhh I have a presentation to do in a mo gulp I had a massive bowl of all bran chocolate crunch to keep me going I am going do an ee again today as I am out for lunch. Reds are coming though!

B- hxb+ 5 all bran chocolate crunch hxa 150ml ss milk

L- chicken with salad, blackberries

D- fajitas 5.5 wrap, with salad I was naughty and had a cider to!! So I am over syns that will low tomo!

Presentation went really well I hear of I've got the course tomo as there's not many spaces and lots of people wanting to do it, also my scales arrived! I weighed.............10st 9lbs so at least I have something to go off of! So I shall weigh on Wednesdays (this might change I hate Wednesdays!)

Syns: 10.5 plus cider???
Exercise: 80 min bike ride

Last edited:
Morning all well they called me yesterday and said I got the course I interviewed for she said I should be very proud of myself my presentation was fantastic and she told me not to tell anyone just yet as there's not many spaces and she called me first. So I got a bit excited and had a cider yesterday but I'm back on it today with a vengeance I'm still motivated. I went on a 80min bike rode yesterday to really enjoyed that.

Day 4, extra easy day

B- hxb1, 2 weetabix, hxa1 150ml milk, blueberries, strawberries, red currants

S-nectarine

L-jacket potato, corn in the cob cous cous made with peppers and tomatoes, with left over five been chilli, salad yummy 2syns for butter. Pinch of cheese to make up rest of hxa.

D- crab tagliatelle based on this recipe but making it for three using different pasta.

Angel hair pasta with crab, chilli and parsley

Serves: 4
Prep. time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: Less than 30 Minutes

Syns per serving:
Extra Easy: FREE

ingredients
100ml fish bouillion
1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
Finely grated zest of ½ unwaxed lemon
450g dried angel hair pasta or linguine
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
315g freshly cooked white crab meat
4 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Lemon wedges, to garnish
Rocket salad, to serve
method
Put the bouillion, red chilli, garlic, and lemon zest into a small pan, place over a gentle heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente (tender but still retaining a bite). Drain well and set aside.
Tip the chilli and lemon mixture into the saucepan the pasta was cooked in, then add the lemon juice and seasoning. Heat until sizzling, add the pasta and crab meat, and toss gently over a medium heat to warm the crab through. Add the parsley, season well, garnish with lemon wedges and serve with an rocket salad.

S- muller fudge dessert 4.5syns

Syns:6.5/15
Exercise fitness Pilates

Attachments

• image-2895999309.jpg
    image-2895999309.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 100
  • image-4006721600.jpg
    image-4006721600.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2887623707.jpg
    image-2887623707.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Pleased your presentation went well and well done! Can I just ask what milk measurements you are having for your hea? weetabix look yummy! I'm going through a weetabix phase at the minute with yoghurt mmmm x

What do you mean how I weigh it? I know it's 250ml ss milk for hxa but I don't use all that in my cereal so I had a smudge of cheese with lunch to make up for it.

Morning all,

I feel like such a bloated whale, I have also done something to my leg it keeps spasming :( so I'm just going to do lots of stretching today and some sit-ups, plus ill be walking about later. It's Gary's birthday next weekend and I wanted a good few pounds off so you may be a bit confused by my diary because until next weekend I'm doing a short blast of dukan just to shred some pounds, then I'm straight back to slimming world, ill still be posting on here so still follow me it's just s week.

Its been sunny here and ive been tiding my bike alot so Look what I did yesterday...

It's not quite finished

Attachments

• image-1996301964.jpg
    image-1996301964.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
So day 1 short burst of dukan.....

B- 2 tbsps oatbran mixed with skimmed milk

S- protein shake

L- boiled egg, quorn sausages

D-

Last edited:
What a difference 20 mins can make just had a massive row with my fella ended up crying and in alone and you guessed it Ive just had a massive binge literally everything in site now I feel even worse..... Why do I do it? Feeling rubbish

Hey Hun I've just subscribed to your thread! Have no idea about slimmers world but wanted to follow your progress :) your meals look yummy! How tall are you Id you don't mind me asking? Only asking because 11 stone is my goal weight & curious as to what size I'd be by then! Awwww I'm so sorry to hear about your argument :( hope your ok ((hugs)) forgive yourself for the binge & move on your only human! I'm a massive emotional eater to, but in the sence I end up eating no matter what mood I'm in hehe! Hope your ok & your leg spasms have gone! X

Hey Hun I've just subscribed to your thread! Have no idea about slimmers world but wanted to follow your progress :) your meals look yummy! How tall are you Id you don't mind me asking? Only asking because 11 stone is my goal weight & curious as to what size I'd be by then! Awwww I'm so sorry to hear about your argument :( hope your ok ((hugs)) forgive yourself for the binge & move on your only human! I'm a massive emotional eater to, but in the sence I end up eating no matter what mood I'm in hehe! Hope your ok & your leg spasms have gone! X

Hey thanks for following! What diet are you doing ww? I feel rubbish after my binge and huge and uncomfortable. We have sorted it now but I think being due on hasn't helped I get emotional! I am only 5.2 so being 10.11 is massive for me I got to 9.6 last year and felt good at that weight but since starting my job 10 months ago I've put on 15lbs! It's being unorganised on shift work but I feel vile and need to do something about it

Last edited:
ull just have to remember this feeling the next time a situation arrises & try & avoid the comfort eating... easier said than done though as if i didnt do the same i wouldnt be in the situation i am now so im in place to give advice lol glad yas have sorted it now! im not doing any diet in particular just calorie counting & exercise! im off uni for another 3 weeks so really want to give it my all & loose as much as poss before going back & the hard work/long shifts start again! i put on 2 stone this year & lost 1 of them in the summer hols so far (4 & half weeks) i would of liked to get that over stone off before going back but duno if thats just unrealistic! xx

I want 15lbs off Im just doing dukan for the week to give me a boost then back to slimming world I love sw it makes me eat really healthy and you can eat loads. I do feel awful but I've drawn a line nothing I can do about it now just have to be extra good all week. I'm going to a festival type thing today but ill stick to protein

Morning all

LINE DRAWN on my disgusting binge

Back to a blast of dukan!

B- oat bran with almond milk

L- out to a festival today so will probably get a lean burger with no bun. And stick to vodka soda of I do decide on a drink

sounds good hun! have a fab day! not been to a festival in agessss... might go V next year depending on who'se performing! xx

Back