Back to old faithfull

Well it's not even 9am and I am having the worst day already it is pay day and I have been underpaid by over half of what I usually get so I simply can't live this month, I have a giant cold sore on my chin and have a party tonight and to top it off I have somehow managed to put on 1lb this week so I feel like giving up at the moment! Just off to the gym to blow off some steam before I have a breakdown! Any way rant over have a wonderful day

Well it's not even 9am and I am having the worst day already it is pay day and I have been underpaid by over half of what I usually get so I simply can't live this month, I have a giant cold sore on my chin and have a party tonight and to top it off I have somehow managed to put on 1lb this week so I feel like giving up at the moment! Just off to the gym to blow off some steam before I have a breakdown! Any way rant over have a wonderful day

Morning chick

That's bad of them, will they sort it out and do a bacs transfer for you? Surely they cant leave it until next month. You have to be able to live after all

Well done for going to the gym... you'll get rid of that 1lb x

Morning chick That's bad of them, will they sort it out and do a bacs transfer for you? Surely they cant leave it until next month. You have to be able to live after all Well done for going to the gym... you'll get rid of that 1lb x
I hope so I'm trying to sort it now been on the phone for ages to different people getting annoyed I feel so stressed :(

So after my want I need to just get on with it, I will have a few drinks tonight and I will enjoy them but food wise I'll be a saint! 1 hour gym body pump done wanted to go to Pilates but it wasn't on just to add to my list today I may explode soon!

Extra easy

Am aiming for ten syns a day this week (will have more of a flexi one tonight to allow for alcohol) I need to loose 2lbs Friday to get back on track after my gain sooooo unfair :( . Now I'm sat here writing this on hold from the tax office and my neighbours are having sex very loudly I want to punch someone or maybe I need it!!!

Late breakfast on way home from gym as was starving oh and my yoghurt exploded in my bag when I got in to FML!!!!!!! Tescos sushi selection 3.5 syns Muller light with 1tsp choc shot 0.5 syns An orange

Late lunch
sw chips hxb roll quorn southern fried burger 2.5 salad light mayo 2

8.5 syns and will report back on drinks later will aim gin and slimline there is a buffet to but will keep to free things!

Last edited:
Hi,
Just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head when you said about being disorganised. One of the biggest problems I have found with diets in the past is not having the 'right' foods in so have had a tendency to eat the wrong things.

Hope your still on track, good luck!

Hi, Just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head when you said about being disorganised. One of the biggest problems I have found with diets in the past is not having the 'right' foods in so have had a tendency to eat the wrong things. Hope your still on track, good luck!
hello how are you getting on? It's hard as I'm back living at home for a whole so my family have loads of crap in but I am usually good at ignoring it and get my own food but when I have shifts sometimes I get so tired and need to organise better but I am still on track not letting this day affect my diet!

Morning all
28.5 syns used yest mostly on wine didn't stick to gin was stressed and needed to feel numb quickly but I enjoyed it and I'm still in control that's what matters! I will loose 2lbs this week!!

That's not too bad, did the wine work with the stress? You're having syns weekly aren't you, so that fits in ok.

40/105 used trying red days this week

Making some sort of speed soup just using stuff I had in, mixed bean salad, baked beans tinned tomatoes a pepper an onion and some jalapeño for spice

I also have some peppers roasting in the oven for work tomo will stuff them with cheese any ideas I was going to have cous cous but that's not free on red is it?

Last edited:
Right I am on it I will loser this week! Speed soup and speed water made!!

I will try a few red days this week to but today will be extra easy, lots of green tea and water to

b- hxb 35g Dorset cereals Liberte yoghurt 1 syn, blueberries and blackberries

L-roasted peppers stuffed with chicken red onion and 35g cheddar hxa two satsumas

D- speed soup, banana

S- 6x tescos healthy living sweets 2 syn

Syns 3
37/105 left

Last edited:
Morning all

Red day today

B- poached eggs, hxb1 ww bread 2 for butter melon

Attachments

• image-2933420504.jpg
    image-2933420504.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 50