Back to old faithfull

The weekend are the hardest for me going out or staying in I feel like I need to keep treating myself lol, I'm looking forward to being off plan Christmas And Boxing Day though then we can get straight back to it....until new year lol
yes this is the plan but the next three days I'm going to try really cut back

How exciting have you been before? We went for my 40th, it was brill.
yes went in June and got engaged there :) so it's a special place for us, there's so much to do we wanted to go back again but then we will try some where new the year after lol, we have been considering getting married whilst out there just is two... So will need to shift this weight incase! I actually can't wait to start back on plan today I feel so much better when I am, I was trying to remember how I did it last time I lost 2.5 stone on slimming world 3 years ago and felt so good! Why does it go back in so quick? I need to get going and stick to plan!

Wow no that is exciting, to get married there would be brill. I loved Vegas, but Bob didn't. goodness knows how the lbs jump back on so quickly, holidays are the worse time for me, it's all that drinking!!!!! are you still healthy eating?
i was but this week I have been bad! So many meals out but I'm feeling rubbish so back on board today and will be until Xmas day which I shall enjoy

Morning all Damage control operation in place until Xmas day which I will not think about and enjoy but after that I'm back on board sw does work I lost 2.5 stone 3 years ago I just followed ee and still remember enjoying meals out but it just seemed to click! I want that click back!

Late Bfast- scan bran tiramisu 3syns(although might have the other 3 scan bran later if I can think of a nice way of eating them! So will be a hxb) with banana and apricot, yum! And green tea with lemon

Lunch- hxb bread plus 6 syns for another slice plus beans and cheese no sf yet I was so full and I am out if salad but will have a pear soon

Dinner- lamb stew if I am hungry as had late lunch

Attachments

• image-2867574070.jpg
    image-2867574070.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hi! Here to subscribe :)

I see we are the same height so I know how you are feeling, But it sounds like you are on the right track and I am confident that you will have got to your target well before June! Just being on here helps, it certainly does for me, Every time I think I might slip up I think "I will have to tell my diary then I will have let everyone down!" :D I am however going to enjoy Christmas!

Hi! Here to subscribe :) I see we are the same height so I know how you are feeling, But it sounds like you are on the right track and I am confident that you will have got to your target well before June! Just being on here helps, it certainly does for me, Every time I think I might slip up I think "I will have to tell my diary then I will have let everyone down!" :D I am however going to enjoy Christmas!
lol I think like that to like I am confessing to everyone yes I am a shorty to :) but being 10st 11 is way to heavy for me and I want to see the 9s again where I felt and looked so much better I know it can be done that's what frustrates me, as I keep going off track I have had a lot going on this year but I need to make 2014 my skinny year! I can't keep life get in the way or use it as an excuse. We will get there! How much do you have to until target?

Just painted my toes ignore the edges will tidy them up but I'm quite proud of my first attempt snowflake

Attachments

• image-385887847.jpg
    image-385887847.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 87
How much do you have to until target?

Hi, Unfortunately I still have a lot more than you to lose! Over 2 stone to go, I can't believe how I could let myself get this big! We have had a rough couple of years, losing my Mum then hubby having major surgery but I have used that as an excuse too, stupid thing is that sort of thing normally makes me lose weight!

Anyway all is good now, hubby is well and I have given myself a kick up the bum! :D

I have set my target to the low 9's I have been low 8's in the past but I think I am too old now to be too thin and I would never maintain that anyway

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

Hello diary

Well I faced the scales bearing in mind I are so much yesterday and I can still feel it hasn't digested properly but my fears were confirmed 5lbs on!!! that has motivated me now though I really don't fancy drinking tonight now :( but I can't let my friend down, I will stick to a few gin and slimlines and eat extra good all day I'm feeling so uncomfortable. I have chiropractor today hopefully it will help ease my back pain. Hope you all had a great Xmas I got spoilt!

Now 2014 I'd defiantly going to be my skinny year!

Hello diary Well I faced the scales bearing in mind I are so much yesterday and I can still feel it hasn't digested properly but my fears were confirmed 5lbs on!!! that has motivated me now though I really don't fancy drinking tonight now :( but I can't let my friend down, I will stick to a few gin and slimlines and eat extra good all day I'm feeling so uncomfortable. I have chiropractor today hopefully it will help ease my back pain. Hope you all had a great Xmas I got spoilt! Now 2014 I'd defiantly going to be my skinny year!

Morning honey....

I was just saying on my diary that at least I'm not alone!

Here's to being slimline in 2014! :D x

Back