B- all bran hxb milk hxa sultanas 10g 2syns banana, green tea with lemon
L- chicken salad 3 syns for dressing, prawns
D- not sure yet awaiting my friend to text me

Attachments

• image-3439596019.jpg
    image-3439596019.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Here here ladies. I will get to goal in 2014!! Will hav a tough 3 months staying on plan n it'll def b difficult once bubs arrives. Between being in hospital, getting home n recovering n visitors always means biscuits n tea... But iv already started sticking freezer with home cooked syn free meals n Bolognese sauces so shudnt b too bad...

Here here ladies. I will get to goal in 2014!! Will hav a tough 3 months staying on plan n it'll def b difficult once bubs arrives. Between being in hospital, getting home n recovering n visitors always means biscuits n tea... But iv already started sticking freezer with home cooked syn free meals n Bolognese sauces so shudnt b too bad...
i think your be ok as you havnt gained that much considering your pregnant you have a good start :) and if you breast feed your burn loads

Morning all

My tummy is so not happy decided to weigh today and I'm already 1lb down do I'm hoping this Xmas gain will be gone by Friday I'm starting the day with a smoothie of almond milk pineapple and banana for some strange reason it's totm again for me so that's not helping my tummy! My body is craving healthy food, but I'm finding because I've over eaten I'm starving all the time!

Starting with a friend on Monday so I've been slimming wielding until then, I have been on nights so I don't post much or do much else on that shift I did make myself go swimming yesterday morning though

Hi all I'm still lurkin about finished my night shifts and feel completely crap and down had a massive fight with the man just been feeling crap let eat and he has not helped why don't they get it? If he was feeling low I would give him more affect ect but he does the opposite! I feel trapped on a wheel or feeling crap and emotional eating!! But starting this kickstart Monday with my friend I wanted to start tomo but she wanted to start Monday so it's best to do it together, but I will eat better tomo and going to the gym. I've done it before so I know I can do it

Hi all I'm still lurkin about finished my night shifts and feel completely crap and down had a massive fight with the man just been feeling crap let eat and he has not helped why don't they get it? If he was feeling low I would give him more affect ect but he does the opposite! I feel trapped on a wheel or feeling crap and emotional eating!! But starting this kickstart Monday with my friend I wanted to start tomo but she wanted to start Monday so it's best to do it together, but I will eat better tomo and going to the gym. I've done it before so I know I can do it

Don't know all the details but it sounds similar to my situation last year.

I'm sure men are wired up all wrong I really do!

I still question whether things are right in my relationship (I think they are) however one thing I do know is that I have a much more positive out look on life now that I've shifted the majority of my weight and I do wonder if it was that that was allowing my to think and feel negative about me and my life. Bit hard to explain but all I do know is that I feel amazeballs now which is making me try harder x

Don't know all the details but it sounds similar to my situation last year. I'm sure men are wired up all wrong I really do! I still question whether things are right in my relationship (I think they are) however one thing I do know is that I have a much more positive out look on life now that I've shifted the majority of my weight and I do wonder if it was that that was allowing my to think and feel negative about me and my life. Bit hard to explain but all I do know is that I feel amazeballs now which is making me try harder x
yes I agree you have to feel happy within yourself. Thanks hun I know how good I felt last time and this time when I get to 9.5 again I will enjoy it!! As I still thought I was fat last time

Up and off to spinning today my back is killing me looking forward to the chiropractor tomorrow, I had so much sleep went to bed at 9 and woke up now! Yesterday's crying must of wiped me out spinning will help.

Right 3 day kick start commenced up 6lbs from Xmas so bk to 11!!!! Disgusted but have to admit it! And I'm motivated now after two people have said I've put weight on spent a day in bed crying and now facing it! It's my own fault

Attachments

• image-1158584386.jpg
    image-1158584386.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image-4052117260.jpg
    image-4052117260.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 52
People actually commented? I would have been just the same as you, i'm such a sensitive soul!

However I wish now people would have have commented when I started to put weight on after getting to target as I wouldnt have put 3 flippin stone back on! People always seem to comment when you've lost it but not always the other way around.

My advice would be to use it as a positive, you'll show em! Here's to day 3 ;) x

Back