Back to old faithfull

Morning all!

I start my nights tomo I'm feeling energised today felt so hungry yesterday but stuck to it and feeling good for that I'm hoping by doing this my tummy has shrunk and I'm not going to be as hungry as I was before! And gaining control it's my totm so I'm obviously feeling bloated and I've had to take cocodamol for my back and that cloggs you up sorry to for to much info but all in all I'm happy I have done this and I'm cooking a chilli for my nights starting tomo

If it was me I'd have the chicken and bacon salad. I wouldnt eat the avacardo as it's not worth the syns even though it's good for you!

I'm having the hazlenut and cinnamon coffee tonight.... Have you tried the Dowue Egberts range? they do an irish coffee one and it just tastes like baileys.... I'm starting to think that they are better than the beanies range

If it was me I'd have the chicken and bacon salad. I wouldnt eat the avacardo as it's not worth the syns even though it's good for you! I'm having the hazlenut and cinnamon coffee tonight.... Have you tried the Dowue Egberts range? they do an irish coffee one and it just tastes like baileys.... I'm starting to think that they are better than the beanies range
yes I have, I loved the hazelnut one of theirs. Thanks for advice hun it's a shame about avocado I love it and it's so good for you!

yes I have, I loved the hazelnut one of theirs. Thanks for advice hun it's a shame about avocado I love it and it's so good for you!

I think there chocolate one is better than the double chocolate beanies one too! They are all still nice though

I love avocado too and it's so good for you but it's too many Syns for my liking x

Oh that menu is a toughie, is go for Moroccan chicken or sweet potato salad.

Last day of millitary diet complete just have my ice cream left and I have stuck to it 100% I'm so proud I've managed to keep control that's why I done it, obviously I will like the scales to be kind tomorrow but for me it was about control. I have made myself little sweet bags for my nights so I stick to plan. So Thursdays are my new weigh day as I'll be weighing tomo.

3 syns per bag I made with a mixture of these

-6 jelly beans for 1 syn
- 5 slim pastels for 0.5 (10 in each bag)
-1 sugar free sweet for 0.5 (2 in each bag)

I have already planned my day tomo

Red day

B- hxb1 porridge 2 tbsp pb2 2syns, banana. (Been craving peanut butter!)

L- chicken salad with tiny pasta shapes, lettuce,onion,tomatoes,carrot cucumber. 2tbsp light mayo

D- syn free chilli with pepper, tomatoes.

S- at work my sweets 3syns, hxb hifi bar and will take fruit

Bring it on!

Attachments

• image-2293735062.jpg
    image-2293735062.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3788961059.jpg
    image-3788961059.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Well done with how organised you are! And for sticking to the military, don't think I'd have the willpower for that.

Christmas pudding coffee sounds lush - where did you get it from? (sorry if I missed it)

X

Well done with how organised you are! And for sticking to the military, don't think I'd have the willpower for that. Christmas pudding coffee sounds lush - where did you get it from? (sorry if I missed it) X
i got it online the beanies website it's really nice not sure about the cinnamon one though I'm a bit gutted I love cinnamon, I brought some skinny cinnamon popcorn 5.5 syns for the big bag can't wait for that!

Well done with how organised you are! And for sticking to the military, don't think I'd have the willpower for that.

Christmas pudding coffee sounds lush - where did you get it from? (sorry if I missed it)

X

i got it online the beanies website it's really nice not sure about the cinnamon one though I'm a bit gutted I love cinnamon, I brought some skinny cinnamon popcorn 5.5 syns for the big bag can't wait for that!

I bought Christmas pudding & double chocolate ground coffee from nextdaycoffee.co.uk I wasn't too keen on the Christmas pudding one, but the chocolate one is nice, I've also tried the creme brulee & Irish Cream, both nice.

Morning all I lost 4lbs yay! Feeling motivated although a bit nervous to start eating in my own again without a set menu! But I have planned today so here goes as I know I have some self control again!

B- hxb oats, with 2syns 2bsps pb2, a banana and made with water, then a green tea with lemon

L- bacon chicken and 30g Brie hxa I think it's 40g but might have a splash of milk on a coffee later tonight. Lots of super free, tomato carrot lettuce and an egg 2 syns light mayo

D- mixed bean chilli with tescos light choices mince 1 syn for 100g. With sf peppers tomatoes. Will have with brown rice or salad

S- taking my hxb2 alpen light and hifi light. Two kiwis, and my sweeties 3syns

So syns for today are 8/15 that's the plan will update later nights are hard as I never know when one day ends?

Going to do weekly syns to 8/105

97 left

Attachments

• image-195603311.jpg
    image-195603311.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Morning all

I lost 4lbs yay! Feeling motivated although a bit nervous to start eating in my own again without a set menu! But I have planned today so here goes as I know I have some self control again!

B- hxb oats, with 2syns 2bsps pb2, a banana and made with water, then a green tea with lemon

Well done on your awesome loss xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back