Back to old faithfull

Well done on the fab loss!

Successful night shift complete

B- alpen muesli hxb with 4syns peanut butter, banana, 1% milk hxa

L- when I wake up will be salmon with asparagus and an egg Yummy!

D- bean chilli 1 syn for lc mince with brown rice .

My 3syns sweets for tonight and I have got a 4.5 syn muller mint choc mousse a banana apple and some velvet crunch for emergency 4 syns ill up date if I eat all these

And herbal teas all night will up the water and green tea

Syns- 84.5/105 left for the week

Last edited:
Another night on plan :) So tonight is my last one and it's party night, I taking in some green curried chicken from the sw website which is syn free and some stir fry veg with noodles also free so if I stick to this and save a few syns for something I fancy I shall be ok! Feeling so good!

Extra easy

B- half hxb alpen light or 3 not decided yet. With Greek 0% yoghurt blackberries blueberries and figs with 1 syn honey.

D/l- will be party night so I will stock up on what I am taking and have some rice and see what else there is so will update!

Syns 83.5/105

Last edited:
Morning all Just got in from my last night shift woohoo and went for a swim after it was tough to motivate myself but feel good, I hate nights really make me feel bloated and spotty! But I stuck to plan last night I avoided pizza crisps Indian food and cakes! Stuck to chicken and noodles and green tea :) today I'm going to have a two hour nap then get up see my man and make pulled pork sw chips hxb wholemeal roll and salad yum! So night night all

76/105 syns left for the week

2 for mayo
4.5 for muller dessert

Last edited:
Morning hun

Well done for the swimming. I have issues with my legs, I have tones of cellulite, and I mean a lot. Sadly no matter what size I am it never seems to shift :-( I love swimming too x

Wish I could swim.. Def one of the first things I'm gona teach my little lady (obviously I won't be teaching her... but you know what I mean... lol) I might even get lessons too.. So we can do it together :)

Oh that would be lovely. J can't swim but my parents made me have lessons right from an early age and they used to take me swimming on a Saturday night. It's one of my few memories of being little, me in my arms and my dad chucking me in the pool!! x

Back