Back to Slimming World - 3rd time lucky!!

Hi Everyone, Well this is my 3rd try at slimming World!!!& am determined that this time I will succeed :D, Am looking forward to going back to class on Monday morning but have my old books here.Am starting in the morning myself and going shopping :) Have been looking through the recipe thread - yummy!!!!! Decisions decisions :D. Look forward to speaking to you all soon - sal x:D

Good luck.....you can do it!

Good luck bubble for getting back on track! X

I am also a third-timer!! Just started class last night. I wasn't going to post on here because I was embarrassed by how many diets and 'this time I am going to do it' posts I've put on here but you inspired me!! As you say, third time lucky. Good luck!

I'm a returner too. It's been a while since I did it so there's a few new things, like EE (last time I did it syns were called sins and Heinz mac cheese was free on green!) weight has crept back and I've tried other things but SW seems to work best for me.

Good luck and hopefully this'll be your time

Hi Bubble&Squeak :)

I am ALSO on my third time with SW, I'm doing it at home & doing better than I've ever done before. Hope you find the same :)

You sound deternined so keep us posted with how you get on :)

Good luck doesnt matter how many times you have joined x x you have not given up GO FOR IT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im a repeat offender to, so to speak. I knew what I should have been doing but somehow I still ended up mysteriously doing the complete opposite!
Something has clicked in my head and I have a new lease of life and I'm more determined than every to turn my life around, not only what I eat but family life, career...everything.

We can do it!

Thanks everyone for the welcome :D. Hav not been online all week due to computer issues!!!:( Anyway back and sorted now. Have really enjoyed my food this week and eaten loads and I mean loads!! I have stuck to it and am looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow:D Will let you all know how I do:D

Hello :) Wishing you good luck on your 3rd attempt, but can't help but to wonder what went wrong the 1st 2 times?
I ask this because I am on my 3rd week of slimming world with 8lbs off and very nervous as to whether I'll be able to stay on track, I would perhaps like to avoid obsticles that others have went through.
All the best! - Pebz

Back