Back to Slimming World...Brand new diary!

Hello!

So earlier this year I tried slimming world and lost 8lbs in 4 weeks...and it didn't take that much effort, but unfortunately, life kinda happens and I couldn't keep going, so now I decided to keep my food diary and weight loss right here for much needed motivation and inspiration!

So my first day was yesterday and here is what I ate:

Breakfast: Skipped :( (I don't usually!)

Lunch: Parpadelle pasta, tuna, 1tbsp mayo and a side of lettuce and fat free vinaigrette

Dinner: Moussaka consisting of aubergine, lean mince, onion, garlic, green pepper, fat free yoghurt, eggs and some cheddar.

(Note to self and others-I am never going to try slimming worlds bechemel sauce using eggs and fat free yoghurt again! Me and the other half threw most our dinner away! I might try the sauce using cornflour, or just stick to the traditional way and just suck up the sins!)

Healthy A: Milk for tea
Healthy B: tsp olive oil
Syns: Lean mince, 2.5 syns, mayo, 3 syns, cheese, 5 syns.
Total syns: 10.5

If anyone does have the answer for a good bechamel sauce I would be very grateful!

On to my second day, was meant to go to the gym, but got busy with...erm other things!

Breakfast: Poached eggs on wholemeal toast

Lunch: Muller light yoghurt with 3 malted milk biscuits (I was out and about, and didn't plan a lunch :()

Dinner: Baked Mackerel with lemon and fennel, new potatoes, green beans, carrots, peas and a parsley sauce made from cornflour, skimmed milk, vegetable stock and parsley ( was really yummy)

My dinner was with vegetables and herbs out of my garden so extra pleased with that :)

Healthy A: Skimmed milk
Healthy B: Wholemeal bread

Syns: 3 Biscuits, 6 syns, cornflour, 1 syn
Total syns: 7 syns

I've decided to set myself some targets, to keep me focused. My first target is going to be just for August, which after the amount of over eating bad things shouldn't be too hard (I hope!) So by the 1st Sept I would like to lose 7lbs...lets see how that goes. So that will be weighing in at 9st 3lbs

My other targets will be not timed, in case my timed one doesn't happen and I get too disheartened!
My original club 10, which would be 9st 4lbs
To get under 9st

We'll see how that goes for now, but my ultimate target is 8st, about a year and a half ago I was a bit of a gym bunny, well pretty obsessed, but it affected my relationship with my fiance and so I stopped going and in one year went from 7st8lbs to 10st4lbs which is pretty scarey, but now I'm unhappy with how I am so I'm on the quest for a happy medium. When I met my fiance I was about 8st 4, and that's when I was happiest, and I'd really like to get to around that for Our Big Day on 22nd June 2013 :)

What is everyone else slimming for? :)

3 rd day :)

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, fat free yoghurt, honey

Lunch: tuna mayo, letuce, carrot, potato

Dinner: Beef curry, tomato, peppers, onion, peas, rice, lean beef

Healthy A: Milk
Healthy B: 2 weetabix

Syns: Mayo, 3 and honey 2.5

total syns: 2.5

4th day- first day on slimming world back at work, struggling as I don't seem to be able to take enough food to keep me going throughout an 11 hour shift, plus I do quite physical work, so I tried having a massive breakfast and it seemed to work :)

Breakfast: wholemeal toast, scrambled egg, beans, bacon :)

Lunch and dinner: pasta, mayo, grilled chicken breast, lettuce and a few carrots.

Healthy A: Milk
Healthy B: wholemeal bread

Syns: Mayo, 3

Back