Back to slimming world I come!

Jennieev

Hi all, I'm not new to slimming world as I have been a member before with varying degrees of success.
I have tried all types of weight loss techniques like Weight Watchers, Calorie Counting and Paul McKenna!
Slimming world does seem to be the only one that worked, I decided to stop going to group as I felt I could spend the extra £5 per week on exercise classes. This is going well and I attend 3 classes a week - 2 x Bokwa and 1 x Zumba, the problem I am finding is that I have stopped following the slimming world plan and I kid myself into thinking that because I am exercising I can eat what I want!

I found this forum completely by accident but now I have found it I am going to use it like I would going to group!
So starting from today I am going to complete my food diary, I will also be giving up bread for lent!

Any tips / hints of quick fixes for when I get home from work starving in the evening would be very much appreciated!

Hello! One tip for the evening pre-dinner munchies is to have bowls of fruit like cherries or grapes in the fridge that you can pick at whilst you do dinner. If they are there, ready to go, you will eat them! Other good fridge things to pick at whilst you are cooking are pickles, lean ham and cooked chicken.

Back